What am I from 1-10?

Ok so I just became really confused. I was talking to my friend about what people said about me behind my back thinking it would be stuff about how I was annoying or something but apparently everyone thinks I'm hot? This really confusing because everyone seems to bag me out for being flat chested and having no butt and I thought no one paid attention to me in that way. And I know this all sounds very conceited and vain but I really want an outsiders perspective because I'm confused as hell right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a cute girl.. I think rating a persons looks is stupid because everyone has their own idea of how hot a girl is.. what's important is what is also on the inside.. that's what makes a person beautiful in every way.. just focus on always being yourself and have confidence in yourself... my husband tells me every day how hot, pretty, etc and honestly I don't see it.. he says that's what makes me even more hot... so that's probably why you are being told guys think you're hot... As for girls rating you.. don't pay attention to that..

• Pretty quick ba there, qa. Not really giving people a chance to answer

What Guys Said 10

• Us telling you your attractive even if its a hundred people still would make you insecure about yourself and you would still ask more rate me questions so it wouldn't help either way.

• I think your cute. I would rate you 10/10 for being hot and cute.

• Being flat chested AND having a small bum are so hot!! Looking at your profile pic and reading about how you look makes me rate you a perfect 10! Nothing less!

• Impossible to answer without a pic

• Where the fuck is the picture damn.

• I think you are pretty, if you smile, you will be even prettier :)

• You are hot... Which may be why other competitive women will put you down for it. Men will give you a much more honest opinion.

• You are very attractive. I love your eyes! :)

• You've very attractive face, so nothing wrong to say you HOT :*

• You are hot.

What Girls Said 1

• you're okay, average 5/10