Is this a normal size or way too big? what should I do to lose weight?

is this a normal size or way too big? what should i do to lose weight?

Is this normal or should I lose weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Is this a normal size or way too big? what should I do to lose weight?
    Your second question answered the first one.

As for what to do; it's really easy, and humanity have managed it more or less fine for thousands of years; Have a decently healthy diet where you don't eat more than you need, and get some excercise. That's all it takes to maintain one's weight.

As for loosing it, you need to burn the fat, and that takes sweat and hard work. There's no shortcuts there. Eat healthy, and go to the gym. If you feel you're not manging to push yourself enough, get a personal trainer. He'll make sure you're sweating blood by the time you're done (figuratively speaking)...

Most Helpful Girl

• losing weight is extremely simple. Exercise at least three times a week for an hour and eat balanced meals. A proper plate should consist of 1/2 veggies or fruit, 1/4 complex carb (such as brown rice, quinoa or wheat bread, etc), and your protein should be the size of your palm. For exercise I think weight lifting is most effective (don't worry about getting bulky, women lack the necessary hormones to get muscles like men), I think it's more effective because it burns calories long, and build lean muscle which burns calories by just existing. If you want bigger muscles (example, larger butt or arms) then do heavy weighted exercises with low reps (low weight high rep) and if you want smaller leaner muscle do low weights high rep (this basically toned preexisting muscle. And add about 20mins of cardio of your choice. This is what I find most affective but great at home workouts like blogilates or tone it up on YouTube are great and free.
    Staying motivated us hard, but I suggest making a vision board. It sound stupid but it works (mine has a picture if my setting or before body and next to it are a bunch of pictures of my dream body) seeing how far I had come or was going really set the tone of my day and reminded me what I was working for. I also keep one picture of my dream body on the fridge so that it reminds me to make smart choices about what I'm eating

Benefits of strength training

www.msn.com/.../ar-AA9H3J

What Guys Said 18

• Well sorry, but I think it's very obvious that this size is too big.

To lose weight, all you have to do is 2 things,

1. Eat healthier, so you have to find a health diet.
    2. Workout, and if you can't workout, then at least do any activity, walking for example, and little by little you will be able to workout. Be patient, there's no magical way to lose weight.

• 1. If you are drinking non-diet soda or anything with sugar, stop immediately. That is the worst thing you can put in your mouth. Switch to water or unsweetened tea or diet soda if you have to have it. If you have junk food in your house -- chips, sweetened breakfast cereal, cookies, candy, crackers, give it away and do not buy any more. If you aren't cooking for yourself then it's time to start. Eat green vegetables if you aren't already.

2. Start walking more, riding a bike, take a dance class, anything fun that gets you moving.

• You're a bit overweight. It's very good that you actually plan to do something about it (and good for your own health, I mean). You can start doing some exercise, like many here said. Walking (but not walking slowly; in order to burn calories you have to walk with a fast pace for a long period of time), and going jogging. What you eat is very important, and WHEN you eat. Getting up and grabbing some food in the middle of the night is absolutely forbidden. You don't have to starve: in fact, that wouldn't be good at all. You just have to eat healthy. If you could see a nutritionist, that would be way better.

• I suggest losing some weight.

• For your own health you should think about losing some weight.

• You're probably very overweight. You lose weight by burning more calories than you consume.

• I absolutely LOVE your size, shape and curves.

I find you super sexy and don't want you to change. I love your body.

• of course its big that why you need to lose some weight and that needs a lot hard work and dedication so if you make good plan (healthy eating + scheduled work outs) it will take some months but you will see good results

• Definitely overweight, a good diet and exercise combined with a lot of discipline and dedication will do the trick.

• Start jogging to sweat a lot to help burn calories

• Look at yourself in the mirror... And do whatever thought comes in your mind first! 😊

• too big if i'm being honest

• What @YazanAA said!

• i guess, running daily is the simple and best option!! (unless there are no stray dogs in your locality,,,, there are so many in my area) :)
    ...
    by the way,,,, you have pretty face! <3

• lol is this normal size? lol really? ofc its not.. go lose weight pls,

• yup its a bit too big.. try to do some excersie and seek prfessional help if possible.

• Lose weight.

• Too big for me, balanced diet and exercise is the one!

What Girls Said 6

• too big.. and you should work out..

• Just try exercising it will work out... just lay off the sugar and greasy foods as well as all that pork you can do it!

• You're overweight based on these pics. Increase exercise duration and/or intensity and keep track of your calorie intake. Get rid of all processed sugars and your cravings will disappear.

• To lose weight you should change up your diet and exercise a few times a week, regularly

• You're not really big or anything, but you should lose some weight.

• You should start eating healthier and exercising.