Attractivness scale?

Can you people explain the attractivness scale? From 1-10 please?
With pics if you want too :P

Most Helpful Guy

• www.returnofkings.com/.../pictorialscale.jpg

below is a composite of photos taken from hot or not based on ratings. this is very accurate in my opinion.

fountainofchris.files.wordpress.com/.../...tos.jpg

• Seems pretty legit

• The first one is great, but one has to take into account that the second one is made of composite images which makes a group look hotter. People look unique but averagness, that is, balence, is one of the basis of attraction.
      for example, one with a crooked left eye would balence out someone with a crooked right eye, so composite images are not actually that accurate.

• @Kalibie: you're over thinking it. I'm saying the ratings for each of those girls in the 2nd pic is very accurate. The 1 is a 1, the 9 is a 9, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give me a picture of you puking, spitting, naked, whatever... And I'll call you hideous and give you a bs answer, a zero.

If you're okay looking but the clothes don't fit at all, I'll give you a 5 with explanation...

If you're okay looking and normally clothed, you get my 8

If I'd feel physically attracted to you like 'you're my type' I'll give you a 9

And if you're just perfect in my eyes, you get the 10

What Guys Said 15

• It is not a standard scale because people will give different ratings for same person so to put too much emphasis on it is madness.

• 1-4 I will not approach and date
    5-6 Average, datable but may not always want to approach even if acknowledged
    7-8 Pretty and I'd approach for sure if she acknowledged me
    9-10 I'll be your bitch

• I prefer a scale from -10 to 10 nowadays. I mean, on a 1 to 10 scale, I rate almost everyone to 7. But if you have negative values , it becomes much more clear what a 4.72 or a -7.8 means.

I don't really keep track of pics of girls like that, though. That's a shame, isn't it?

• Attractivness is subjective to each individual person. Sure peoples can find the same person attractive but not to the same degree.
    And looks aren't the only attractive attribute to a person.

• 1 - 4 no interest.

5 - 7 average - average pretty - pretty
    7 - 9 pretty - very pretty - incredibly attractive

There are three kinds of ten tbh

10 Perfect body, hot.

10 breathtakingly beautiful, not as heavily sexualised.

real 10, marriage realm, exceeds every expectation. (that's why most people don't get 10 based on pictures alone because 10 is usually reserved, self-conciously.)

• 1. Hideous
    2. Ugly
    3. Bland
    4. Getting there
    5. Passable
    6. Oh hello!
    7. You're gorgeous/cute
    8. Marry me, now!
    9. I'm not worthy
    10. I'm definitely not worthy!

• 6 is fuckable, 5 is fuckable if i am drunk, 4 i may enjoy but will be unhappy after, 3 i must be completly drunk or druged, and even then i would probably still avoid. less then that only if she raped me. everything over six is great. also, hardcore feminists , extreme elitist girls and trans woman are adeal braker no matter the score

• 1 is ugly as the grinch.2 is like the leprechaun from leprechaun.3 is like a morbidly obese person.4 is unhealthily chubby/overweight with an average or ugly face
    5 is overall average.6 is average but with some good features.7 is generally good looking.8 is very attractive.9 is almost perfect in every way.10 is godly

• I don't know but that guy with the bernie avatar is funny lol.

• No scientific base. It's like astrology, psyhics, general equilibrium theory, etc

• Each person has their own rating system. Someone's 9 might be someone else's 8 or 7.

• It will take time + i will not want to share what i see as attractiveness here..

• 1-3 Undateable/very unattractive
    4-6 Average
    7-9 Very Attractive
    10 Dayumm!!!

• 1-4 bellow average- fat girls and ugly faces fit here
    5-6 - average- ehh girls fit here they are not ugly but they are def not pretty
    7-8 above average- they have nice faces typically and usually have okay to good bodies
    9-10 total babes - great face- great body typically single cause guys are intimidated

• 1-4 = just friendship
    5-6 = think to date
    7-8= ask to date
    9-10 = legs in the air and she is screwed.

What Girls Said 5

• It's solely subjective really - some people will rate you 100/10 while others will rate you 5/10, so you better don't go for those subjective "ratings" really

• Um a true 9/10 will be rated as beautiful to many. This is kinda bs

• "a true 9/10" lol at that

• No.
    Only stupid people use it - so I presume only they fully understand the meaning behind those numbers. =)

• honestly i'm pretty sure it means different things to different people, but overall, the idea of confining a person at first glance to a number is stupid

• well i m a zero.. and up you go...

• 1-5 not attractive
    6-7 - average
    8 - pretty / would date
    9 - Very pretty
    10 - Beautiful and hot

I usually don't rate above 7.

• most people seem average or good looking to me.