Blonde or Brunette? HELP?

Hello :-) i need opinions! im naturally blonde but i have been brunette before when i was younger and im just wondering which do i suit best blonde or brunette? Just so i know whether to stay blonde or go back brunette again:)
Blonde or Brunette? HELP?

Thank you everyone for sharing your opinions! <3

Most Helpful Guy

• There's really no right or wrong choice here. Lots of people have a preference for blondes, others for brunettes, but regardless, I'm sure most can agree when I say you look very beautiful both as a blonde and brunette! So it'll come down to your own personal preference.

But just to answer your question, while I think you're gorgeous either way, I LOVE blonde hair. It just stands out, gets my attention, and is very attractive to me. And as an added bonus, if you choose to stick with your natural blonde hair, you wouldn't have to worry about dying it.

Hope this helps! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• Honestly, you look great in either. I personally find brunette very attractive because I'm biased like that in terms of my own preferences, but I usually like seeing a girl's natural hair color. Whichever you go for, I think you'll be able to rock pretty easily as you look great in both.

• I think both look great on you. The blonde goes well with your light features, but the brunette makes your eyes pop out more.
    Honestly, you look beautiful with both.

• I think the shiny blonde would suit you well.

• You look good with either color hair. As a blonde you seem very fun to be around type of person while as a brunette you seem to be a bit spicy, yet approachable and your eyes stand out more.

I favor you as a brunette.

• There are a LOT of stereotypes about Russian blondes, as I'm sure you know, for one thing. Secondly, you look more focused, more reflective, more interesting as a brunette.. sort of the same effect you'd get from wearng glasses.

Maybe some of that is silly, but these stereotypes DO exist... AVOID them!

• From pics I think brunette suits you more.

• Blonde - be yourself...

• I have a thing for blondes, but I've gotta say, you pull of the brunette thing perfectly.

• I'd prefer brunette from those 2 pictures. Sorry for bashing you with a stereotype, но ты выглядишь умнее ;P

• Its hard to choice ;~;

Your blond hair goes nicely with your light features

While your eyes seem to shine like stars when you have brunette

• I think blonde is a great look for you.

• Definitely brunette.

• Brunette is always my answer lol.

• i liked the cut in the brunette pic, and brunette fits your eye color well. and you look good in winter colors like that purple top.

personally id go with brunette just from a beauty and style standpoint.

• Both are pretty but I'd say blonde is very slightly prettier :D
    What makes it even more difficult to choose is that the outfits you chose go perfectly together with the hair color. It's a 51/49% win for blonde!
    You're one of the few users from the Russian Federation I think... I've been on here for 1.5 years and have heard 5 Russian people maximum.
    Always a pleasure :-)

• I think brunette fits you better.

• You look pretty both ways. I say you stay with your natural color.

• I heard "bronde" is actually a thing the other day. Try that.

• Russian blondies are my weakness , I admit it ✌😁

• I'm a sucker for a brunette girl, so there you go:-)

• Both are great on you but something about the brunette makes you even better.

• Come lets have some nice coffee at the nearest bar! ;)

• Go brunette, it matches your eyebrows!!

You are sexy either way but I am partial to brunettes.

• You have fair skin so the dark hair makes you look pale, go with the blond

• You look beutiful with both colors.
    I have found though that light eyes with dark hair seems to be liked more by men more.
    Either way you look great.

• I prefer you as a brunette, but I think it's also to do with the makeup. Generally, I'm all for sticking with your natural color. Would love to see you with less makeup/natural eyebrows. You're beautiful anyway.

• you look stunning with both but i like blonde best on u

• you look cuter as a blonde but naughtier as a brunette. oh i can't choose!

• Blonde looks better on you in my opinion. But either way your gorgeous.

• Blonde definitely

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 16

• I think both look good on you. Have you thought about dying it ombre? That way you can have both and it usually looks really pretty.😊

• I usually choose brunette over blonde but in this case blonde suits you better since you're naturally a blonde already.

• you look better as a brunette..

• You look better brunette.

• You look fine with either

• i like the blonde on you the best

• I think you look better as a brunette but you look beautiful in both ways too :) <3

• The blonde looks nicer on you in my opinion. Good luck in whatever you choose😊.

• I like the blonde so much better. I think it's because you have thin eyebrows and tan skin.

• Blonde... you look like a hot barbie

• Id say blonde in my opinion!! 😊🌸

• You look better as a brunette.

• blond! can you give me MHA?

• both are cute but on you blonde is better

• Those are pictures of a Russian pornstar.

• Are you trying to be funny? :S

• I really don't care but it's sad to see so many people get fooled

• I don't think you even know what you're talking about? Someone just said on your comment they reversed my pictures and nothing came up? Or are you just stupid :S

• awesome both ways