Girls, what body type are you most attracted to?

Do you like a guy that is skinny, ripped, or dad-bod? Do you like a guy that is tall, normal, or short, does he have to have muscles on his arms and stomach? Or can he have some "flab" on his stomach? What kind of body for a guy do you like the most?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Dad-bod, tall, flab.

• Why do you like the flab more than 6 pack abs and stuff like that?

• I'd rather cuddle a pillow than a brick wall. I think all the muscles are really tacky and too me looks really vain. Yes I want my guy to be healthy but I don't want to be with a health nut

• I completely agree dad bod all the way!

What Girls Said 19

• Tall guy - 6 feet at least. Not skinny or dad-bod.

Bod in good shape, not fat, not super abs.

Muscles are good, but he doesn't need to work out all the time.

I want a teddy bear chest I can love on, rest my head on, run my fingers through his chest hair.

I don't like a big beer gut to hang on me, but I dont need 6 pack abs. Normal is best and it is easiest to love!

A cute butt is nice though!

• For me, it's not about the actual body it's the personality that really matters.
    But, for the question's sake; muscular, taller (but I'm a tall girl, so it's kind of required), and arm muscles are always a plus, but there can always be a little chub on the tummy, we all have to eat pizza at some point. But again, PERSONALITY IS WHERE IT'S AT :)

• I like tall and slim guys with long faces and thin noses.

• Ideal guy isn't so skinny that you can see his ribs, but someone slender is good. I really don't like muscles, so that's not for me. I like guys about 5'8-5'10. Nice arms are good, but that doesn't necessarily mean packed with muscle. He can have some flab, I don't care, I know my stomach isn't a perfectly straight one either.

• 0|1
  • A body without huge disgusting muscles and without a six pack. Six packs remind me of Ninja Turtles so..

• I want someone with muscles but not too lean so you can see every fiber of the muscle, that just looks way too extreme and is not at all sexy anymore in my opinion..
    the ideal body for a guy for me would be kinda like this..(basically all the guys on that picture lol)

25.media.tumblr.com/...60wpwoIJu1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg

• Normal and tall in terms of height and this body is just perfection. 😍
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...rWj1svb0geo1_r1_500.gif

• Tall and fit. Not very ripped.

• Ripped. Normal-tall height. Muscles on both arms and stomach. Hey don't blame me, blame primitive instinct.

• I really like tall guys with dark hair and who are thin but have lean muscle. I also like more muscular guys too. I like guys who are physically fit in general.

• I like him to be skinny and tall, I do not like huge muscles but a tiny bit on his arms is nice, I don't like it on the stomach though.
    I like his shoulders and upper torso to be a bit wider than the his waist and down.
    That would be the ideal =)

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• I don't like dad-bod. I just don't find it attractive. I like tall guys with a little bit of muscle. The tallness can be trumped by a good looking face and nice personality though.

• Ahahha yes chris evans body is a good example

• thin and toned

• Tall guys who are also pretty skinny but I also like the muscled look if it's not too much. Abs are always good but at the same time is doesn't make too much difference for me. Also I like the tall, dark, and handsome idea more

• I like tall built guys that are legal

Lmao

• tall and muscles... but most girls tend to be more flexible when it comes to looks

• How flexible do you mean?

• flexible as in someone like me could easily fall for a very skinny guy (true story)