What do you think about this haircut on a suit wearing professional? For an office job?

what do you think about this haircut on a suit wearing professional? For an office job?
8

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a haircut for like a soccer player. Not a professional in his 30s.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Some bosses don't like it and some bosses only care if you can do the job. At a warehouse or computer type of job - you might be able to get away with dressing like that. Public service jobs might not appreciate that look unless the environment is casual and laid back.

• If it's after the inteview, it may be ok depending on the office.

• Can you do a front shot? I could tell better. But i think if you don't pull it back you should be fine.

• What office job let's you have that kind of hair?

• one of the guys i work with he's that ^ ahha it's hot

• fuckboy material

What Guys Said 15

• Not acceptable in a work environment. At least not at an office job.

• Not suitable.

• TBH, The undercut has already run it's course and looks a bit dated now... Like eyebrow and tongue piercings. You would be much better off keeping it super short and tight on the sides/back and leave enough length on top to part to the side.

• It looks ridiculous.

• I have seen haircuts like that in offices before.

• if you keep a professional demeanor that i dont care what you're doing. i personally dont think that goes with a suit tho.

• I don't see nothing wrong with it bud.
    It looks cool, I don't see why you couldn't wear it for work.

• It looks good , even in an office suit.

by the way, did you get it from Brent in masterchef australia?

• top buns are so fucking funny when i see them on guys

• Lol, one guy in our school has also got that hair.

• That cut should be ok in the office. Since it has no design shaved in, and the color is natural, the cut should be fine.

• Kind of unique style good

• I think if you got rid of the pony tail it would be more professional looking

• Nope, sorry, you have to look like a douchebag just like everyone else because baby boomers are phaggots.

• It's fine. I don't see why people care. All that matters is that you can do the job right?