What do you think about this haircut on a suit wearing professional? For an office job?

what do you think about this haircut on a suit wearing professional? For an office job?

1|0
7|16

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a haircut for like a soccer player. Not a professional in his 30s.

1|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Some bosses don't like it and some bosses only care if you can do the job. At a warehouse or computer type of job - you might be able to get away with dressing like that. Public service jobs might not appreciate that look unless the environment is casual and laid back.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's after the inteview, it may be ok depending on the office.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you do a front shot? I could tell better. But i think if you don't pull it back you should be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • What office job let's you have that kind of hair?

0|1
    0|0
  • one of the guys i work with he's that ^ ahha it's hot

0|0
    0|0
  • fuckboy material

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 15

• Not acceptable in a work environment. At least not at an office job.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not suitable.

1|0
    0|0
  • TBH, The undercut has already run it's course and looks a bit dated now... Like eyebrow and tongue piercings. You would be much better off keeping it super short and tight on the sides/back and leave enough length on top to part to the side.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have seen haircuts like that in offices before.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you keep a professional demeanor that i dont care what you're doing. i personally dont think that goes with a suit tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see nothing wrong with it bud.
    It looks cool, I don't see why you couldn't wear it for work.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good , even in an office suit.

by the way, did you get it from Brent in masterchef australia?

0|0
    0|0
  • top buns are so fucking funny when i see them on guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, one guy in our school has also got that hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • That cut should be ok in the office. Since it has no design shaved in, and the color is natural, the cut should be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of unique style good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if you got rid of the pony tail it would be more professional looking

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, sorry, you have to look like a douchebag just like everyone else because baby boomers are phaggots.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's fine. I don't see why people care. All that matters is that you can do the job right?

0|0
    0|0