Thoughts on petite women/girls?

Like, I'm no way in shape, i just have a fast metabolism. I'm just so small! I'm an A cup, I can only wear kid panties because I can't fit women's sizes. I'm 4'11 and 85 lbs. I'm a junior this year (16)! What do you think?
Also what do you think of pot bellies? My tummy sticks out a bit and I have a thicker waist than most girls my size. Thank you! c:
Thoughts on petite women/girls???

Most Helpful Guy

• You have an absolutely gorgeous body.
    Like i tell a lot of girls, smaller breasts are better.
    No lower back problems when you are a little older and a lot of guys like smaller ones. I am one of them.
    Also i don't see a pot belly. I would date you in a second.
    Seriously you are way better looking than you think

What Guys Said 13

• You look in proportion which is fine for 16. From pics your tummy looks fine. You should have no problem finding boys.

• For one, it's pretty plain from your pic, no, you don't have a pot belly.

For two, I was going to say you're short, but you're only 16, so you have time to grow a bit.

For three, slim, petite girls are great. You'll stick out fine in the growing tidal waves of landwhales.

• I'm fine with petite girls. I'm on the skinny or underweight side so they fit me.

• I think you shouldn't be posting shit like this online. You're only setting yourself up to be stalked by pedophiles.

• Petite girls are awesome.

• You're absolutely perfect. I'd propose to you on the 2nd date. Guys find petite girls more attractive than normal girls by the way :).#HAILSATAN

• Perfect for your age in my opinion and will get hotter as you get older☺️

• So sweet of you. Just be yourself.

• I think you look fine! There nothing to worry to about!:D

• You look perfectly fine. A little short, but over all fine.

• Oh nice! I love small girls, for me you are sexy

• mmmmm would smash ;)

• you look nice... petite girls are very attractive to me personally.

What Girls Said 8

• you're cute but could stand to gain some weight although I know it is hard with a fast metabolism

• well you look very cute and good to me..

• You are the same size as me, omg finally there is someone just like me. you are very pretty

• i would DIE to have your body!!

• I think you look perfectly fine

• I wish I had your body

• So you are not posting the right pictures for your description... Can you please post a woman with a pot belly and a wide waste? Thanks...

• pot belly is invisible