Are my eyebrows way too bushy and gross or normal?

My mom won't let me get them done and I'm not comfortable plucking them myself. I could go to the mall anyway and get them done but only if they're rlly gross and too bushy for a girl. Honest opinions it's totally fine I can take it. Are they too bushy?

Most Helpful Guy

• They look like average eyebrows to me. It helps that your hair isn't dark, so the extra hair around the edges doesn't look terrible. It's not something I'd worry too much about. DO NOT attempt to tweeze them yourself. You won't know what you're doing, and you'll definitely mess them up. Your mom should just let you do it... But if she won't, go to the mall and do it. They're your eyebrows. Honestly, it'll make you look cleaner, and women will notice. I've received compliments on mine since having them done. After the first time, you can maintain them yourself with a pair of tweezers. You have to stay on it every day though. Chances are, they'll slowly grow back in as you won't pull every hair that needs to be pulled, and you'll have to get them done again. It might takes months though, if you're good.

Most Helpful Girl

• they could be shaped a little bit and trimmed but they're not too bad.

• So if u looked at me would u be like eye her eyebrows or just whatever I see eyebrows?

• Theyre not a big deal girl, plucking isn't bad if they really bother you just clean em up and trim a little (: my eyebrows were a mess before i went to cosmetology school. Yours aren't bad at all

What Guys Said 10

• They look fine to me

• Look nice to me. No need to be insecure about eyebrows.

• I love thicker eyebrows and dark. Love the look. I can't stand over plucked brows. I've seen it to the point girls have to paint them back on with make up. No thanks.

Trim is fine. Don't pluck them too much unless you have a unibrow.

• They are pretty big. But you don't have to pluck them, you can get a small razor (i use a nose hair trimmer) to trim around the edges and make them look nicer.

• Nah they're fine. Way better than all those fake painted on failed attempts some girls got going on.

• They look normal. Pretty eyes

• why i do say that looks like an eyebrow there.

lol its an eyebrow, its fine.

• I actually love your eyebrows. I'd say they're perfect.

• They're fine

• They're perfectly normal, and certainly better than those creepy-looking drawn eyebrows. You have really pretty eyes by the way.

What Girls Said 9

• They're not bushy, but it wouldn't hurt to get them done and shaped to suit your eyes and face better.

• Seem normal to me.

• Looks normal to me. :p

• They aren't actually , they look nice.

• you're eyebrows are fine and you have nice eyes

• They are nice, dear.

• totallly fine, you're blessed- you can do so much with them

• If I did nothing with them tho would they look okay? Would they pop out would u notice them of just like whatever?

• nope nope, they look nice as is

• They're not bad. Bushy brows are in style anyway. I've seen girls pencil on eyebrows that are way thicker than yours.

• They're normal