I KNOW I need to lose weight, but would any guys find this attractive?

I'm in the process of losing weight.. but I am wondering if any guys at all would find me attractive currently

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh, You hold your weight pretty well.
    I mean, Just looking at your stomach, its hard to tell you are overweight, You can only see it when you look at your arms and thighs. (You dont have like any stomach buldge or fat lines or anything)

But yeah mate, Im sure some guys will, But, Honestly, I would just focus on your workouts over guys, And when you are finished, You will look like a fucking champ and all the dudes will want you!
    All the best matey.

Most Helpful Girl

• your not ugly but keeping fit is important because once you gain the weight it is almost impossible to lose it. An england research group said the chances of a very overweight person getting to a normal weight are 1 in 124 or was that 1 in 214. One or the other.

What Guys Said 15

• There are many guys who would like your current shape. But I still say keep losing some more for your own health.

• I think you look fine - Keep up good work

• There are plenty of guys who love your shape.

• Sure some guys would love your shape and even go work out with you

• some guys do some don't personally i don't

• Your actually not that bad you look good

• I do. I like. You are working on yourself, can't ask for anything more. by the way, those panties are really sexy

• You don't look bad at all now

• i would not be able to resist you :'') ,,,, if you're the girl who had loved me 6 years ago (my one and only) ,,,,,,,,, i was never able to recognise her negatives ,,,,,,
    (i never fell for anyone else ever again) (-_-) :(

• Yeah I think you look really beautiful!

• not really, i like fit girls, so they can match with me when we walk together :3

• no reason to find u unattractive

• Spread ur legs a little. . just let me see the hidden jar..

• I gotta admit, but I don't find this attractive - probably only because you are underage.

• I'm 19.

• Oh. Sorry. Some guys may find you attractive. Sorry, but I don't.

• with only 2 or 3 months of working out hardly i'd find u sexy as hell

What Girls Said 3

• some people will and some people won't

• Yes of course there are guys that like you for who you are now.

• I'm obviously not a guy or homo, but I don't find your body attractive at all. No need to fret though, as there surely are men who might be interested in chubby chicks, such as yourself.

• If you base your relationships on looks, you will have a sad, pathetic life.

• "a little overweight"? Riiiiiight.

• You have a lot of work to do to lose all of your nasty fat all over your body.