Do you think I'd be better with blond hair colour?

Here's me:

And now imagine me as a blondie. Would it fit?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look wonderful with your current hair but if you're really interested then give blonde a try. I heard there are apps which you can upload a picture of your face and then use the tools to edit your look. Maybe give that a try for fun and to help with imagining it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's the thing though, with your hair being so dark, it's gonna take a lot for it to make a complete turn around and be blonde. Same thing for me if I ever would try to dye my already naturally blonde hair a dark color like yours. I think you'd have to find a nice in the middle color? I don't think you could ever get it to look completely natural blonde though! Those are just my thoughts :P

What Guys Said 12

• maybe just a little lighter like a brown or something, bleach blonde won't look as good as your dark hair in my opinion

• I think staying dark would suit you more

• No, you are lovely just as you are.

• It might work, but I really like your hair the color it is now! It suites you really well :)

• No you would not look good as a blonde honestly you are beautiful just as you are one good piece of advice someone gave me a long time ago don't try to be someone your not :)

• It would fit.
    You look good now but blonde might be even better give it a shot.

• Such a cutie you are...😁 well i think blond will suit you... you should try it.. lol

• you look good like that

• Nope, natural is always better

• Well don't go full blonde (as in pure gold) but go maybe with a bit lighter than what you have.

• how can someone be soo pretty?

• both will look great! :)
    as you're gorgeous <3

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not sure if you'd look better, but I think it would go really well with your face! (Your face reminds me of Shakira for some reason). Just go for more ash tones since your skin and lips are pale, otherwise anything too golden will probably look unnatural.

• i think you look very cute just the way you are! :)

• I prefer dark hair overall... It would fit, yes!
    But I'd stay how you are now

• I think you look pretty like this :)

• You don't know till you try right?

• I would definitely go lighter, I don't know about blond though. Most blonds who aren't natural blonds don' look that good.

• Never gonna know unless you try it...