Why is paris hilton unattractive/attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• The first thing you have to do is put her personality aside then her sense of overblown style and bling. In her basic form I probably would find her attractive but the other things mentioned are such a turn off they would be hard to get past.

What Guys Said 12

• she's a glorified low grade porn-star and nothing more.

• hmm well she's w whore, she's ugly and wayy to skinny and i hear she's got herpes (this was on the news ina magazine way back when) soo hella unatrractive

• Butterface, surgeries, bad personality, probably narcisstic. The list surely goes on.

• because she is dense as a spoon -_-
    the sound of her voice alone saddens me

• Because money/fame.

• To me she is unattractive. She is too skinny and her dumb blond personality makes her even more unattractive

• She's racist and she goes to shit she doesn't know anything about like boxing and the bet awards attention whore

• She has a slim body but that's all that she has that is considered attractive.
    She is snobby, and thinks she owns the world.
    She is dumber than hair extensions.
    So yeah she is unattractive in many ways.

• she's pretty but her attitude as a snobby "it" girl stinks thats why people hate her

• she is unattractive for me

• She's got a nice body. She's slim, and has pretty sexual features (pretty pussy, nice nipples, ok butt). Her face isn't so great, but her body makes up for it.

• she's hottttttttttttt

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think she is a ugly as people think

• She's too skinny.
    Mentally retarded.