Do guys mind if I have a out coming mole next to my nose and on my right breast?

I have this 'popping' mole next to my nose which can be compared to the one of Blake Lively (mine is a little bit bigger) i have been bullied and people are still making fun of it which causes a lot of insecurities. I also have one on my right breast and in scared that guys will find it gross when they see it.

Most Helpful Guy

• no, dont worry about it.

one of my ex's had a big mole on her face, and another on her breasts. I still thought she was beautiful.

She always wanted to get them removed, but honestly a scar is worse than a mole.

ignore the bullies, they are more insecure than you are and bully you to make themselves feel big. You know what happened to all the bullies in my school? most of them ended up doing drugs and time in jail. funny thing is, i see my school bullies all the time and they're a right state.

as you can probably guess, i hate bullies with a passion. just know that statistically they won't make it anywhere in the long run, where as you will.

this is off topic now, but dont worry about your moles. Im sure you are beautiful regardless.

• I really appreciate this!! :)

• you're welcome :)

honestly, just ignore the bullies, and dont worry about the moles. they're more common than you think. my brother is covered in them, and my mum had a large one on her face. she had it removed, which left a big scar.

You'll meet a good guy who loves you, moles and all.

Most Helpful Girl

• they don't mind it.

What Guys Said 7

• My ex had one on her left breast. I used to kiss it because at first, she was insecure about it. I actually loved it. To me, it was a part of her. Her signature. It would have enabled me to recognize her among thousands of other women. What can I say, I liked that it was there. It would be the same with you.

• They will not care. I certainly wouldn't. I understand what is conflicting you though. I have quite a few moles as well... I have a large one on my chin on my right side, a small one outside and slightly above my left nostril, one skin colored bump on my right cheek bone, and a small brownsh one in my left eyebrow, also have one on the right side of the base of my neck and a few scattered on my back. I was self conscious especially because my twin brother has none on his face. But it has never been a problem with dating. I told my current girlfriend that I don't like em and she said they were good because they are a part of me and make me, me :) I am sure you will find a guy who will love you and will therefore love everything about you. Don't ya worry about it :)

• Don't worry about it - How much people don't notice - I didn't know Blake Lively had one , I had to google her to see it

• Forget the mole on your breast. Most guys won't notice unless it's huge.

I'm sorry people are bullying you because of a facial mole. This will all stop as soon as you get out of high school and join the civilized adult world.

If you really don't like the mole, they are pretty easily removed by a dermatologist. It just takes a few minutes.

• So, a beauty mark? I don't think that's bothersome. Blake Lively is one of the most gorgeous girls ever.

• I have a little mole on my adams apple and a line of beauty spots on the left side of my face. to be honest i find moles kinda sexy on girls. you have nothing to worry about. trust me ;)

• No it's like Selena Gomez she has a mole on her boob and it makes it even hotter lol

• Yeah but it pops out more than hers

• I can't really understand what you mean unless there are pics

• Lol jk

What Girls Said 1

• i have one worse than that, ON MY NECK!!