What do you think of my body?

Please be honest. I know I am kind of chubby but guys, is my body a turn off? I work out quite often, eat healthy and I am muscular but I gain fat easily. What do you think of my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body is fine. Keep up whatever you are doing to keep it looking good. Only bad thing I see is what others have told you... you have a problem with your posture. Move your head back and pull your shoulders back and see how you look then. That is what you should look like! In other words, no weight change or muscle building needed, you just need to learn to keep your head and shoulders back, or you will end up an old lady with a hump. Now work, just remember to pull them back till it becomes natural.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of your concerns would be alleviated with improved posture.

What Guys Said 32

• To answer your initial question, I think your body looks fine! I don't see how you're chubby at all and it looks skinny to me.

"is my body a turn off?"-Not at all! I think most guys your age would find this a turn-on. Of course, preferences vary but don't worry about it. Just be confident in your looks. I think you look great!

• It's alright, try to work on your neck posture.

• You might look a tad better if you lost like 10 pounds, but you look fine as it is too.

• I think your body - Keep up the working out - Concentrate on toning and fitness work

• Not a bad body. Normal. Nothing wrong. Stand up straight with confidence. That will help.

Don't worry about it. It's attractive. Not super model but who is? Guys will like it.

• Its not bad. Although its not my ideal body, i could still be attracted to you if you had a cute enough face. In other words, if i liked you, your body wouldn't hold me back.

• You look good!

• Nice and normal and fine...

• You're not chubby at all... You actually look great! You have a very nice figure.

• You're not fat and there are plenty of men who would be into your body but I'm not one of them, sorry.

• looks good maybe stand straighter with your shoulders back a bit

• You look great!

• Wow you are sexy, just my type. Not fat and not skinny. Nice boobs, sexy butt. And great legs. Very nice curves all over!

• thats not chubby just fyi

• No your body is attractive and beautiful, especially in that swim suit.

• I think your body looks pretty good

• You are fine.

• Very nice actually. Most guys like an average weight body. Scary skinny is even a turn-off sometimes.

• You have a very nice body; no wonder you take care of yourself. Guys are going to love it.

• you're too hunched.

• hot body and a turn on

• you're fine, dont worry

• a little bit if belly fat should be removed. But still you looks pretty hot

• its decent could look amazing if you worked out

• Hahahahaha

• Very cute! I love your bikini it is so cute!

• you are perfect and nice , your body is not at all chubby or a turn off... i like how hairless your skin is.. i wish i had this hairless skin myself!
    :-/

• A little on the chubby side but still good. Keep it going with your routine.

• Nice titties

• nah you're not fat

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 8

• My theory is we all hate our bodies to a certain extent because we're used to it and we all want shit we can't have, you look normal if you feel insecure join a gym and do things to boost your self esteem like getting more involved in stuff or doing your hair

• You look fine.. nice boobs.

• You have a great waist and nice boobs. The only thing you need to do is work on your posture. It's quite easy to straighten up with stretching. Stretch your pec muscles and it will bring your shoulders back.

• VERY AVERAGE.

• You're body looks fine! It's your posture you should work on.

• I think you look hot and I think you look good in that bathing suit

• You look good right now, but you would look even better if you lost about 10 pounds. No more than that though please! I think that for you, the best option would be to do more cardio.

• Literally everything is perfect. The only thing I might change is making your thighs more toned.

You COULD loose 5-10 pounds, but it's not needed.