My girlfriend doesn't believe she's beautiful after a very serious and unfortunate incident last year. Help me out a little?

Just want to brighten my girls spirit and let her know I'm not the only one and I don't just say it because I love her! My heart goes out to anyone else out there having a hard time. Thanks!

• HECK YEAH! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS RIGHT! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!
  • Not my cup of tea, but still a damn good cup of tea!

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously, she's beautiful. And would you please tell her that no matter what she's going through someone understands. I went through a very hard time in my life where I struggled from intense clinical depression and anorexia with a binge/purge subtype. I'm not sure whether that's what's going on with her or if it's something else but just tell her that she doesn't owe it anyone to be happy and that now is the time to take some time and take care of herself. It might feel like there's no one out that that ever could understand and I know I'll never know exactly what she's going through because I'm not her but I so so honestly care. Also, tell her it not her fault and that she had nothing to apologize for- ever.

And you, please make you constantly show her you love her. Even if she doesn't show it back, she needs it right now. Don't get frustrated with her even when you want to- trust me, if you do that it'll mean the world and just keep being the amazing boyfriend that I'm sure you are. We need more people like you in the world. I wish both of you a wonderful journey in life with the hopes that it will just continue to get happier and happier.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think very beautiful

What Girls Said 5

• I'm curious as to what incident that was if you don't mind sharing because that particular woman is gorgeous. It really saddens me when beautiful women don't believe that they're beautiful. It's gonna take her a lot to come to terms with whatever the issue is because as a woman myself, I feel it's especially important to have a great support system when we're at our lowest. You sound like a really sweet boyfriend.

• she looks gorgeous in that pic

• She reminds me a little bit of Cher with the big eyes, dark hair and full lips.

• Her eyes are beautiful and she's absolutely gorgeous.

• She really is very beautiful. I hope she can realize that soon.

What Guys Said 2

• She is very pretty.

• I don't see any sign of an incident. She looks gorgeous!