Am I too 'curvy'?

So here are details: I'm just under 5'6 and weight 185 pounds. I have an hour glass shaped figure amd wear 36 DDD bras. My pants size is 14 and I wear size large in jouniors. I know that I'm probably "over-weight" but I just want to know if its too much to be seen as attractive. Be honest. Too many curves or just right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I would need to see photo of your body for a more accurate assessment here.

Just going by what you told us. I don't think you're too curvy at all. I love large breasts on women and I think large butts look great too (I'm assuming you have a large rear end because of your jeans size.) An hourglass figure is my ideal figure. You sound like you have the ideal body to me. I'm sure teen guys are lining up to date you, right?

Of course, preferences vary. Some guys will think it's too curvy but just be confident about yourself and don't let others influence the way you think about yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly people who have the same sizes, most times look very different because not everyone carries weight in the same areas

I'm 5'6", but weigh 140lbs and wear 36DD bra like you, but my pant size is size 6.

You're still growing, as long as you're eating healthy and getting proper exercise, you should be fine.

What Guys Said 13

• You're not at all overweight. You're about exactly the size that I find attractive. That's just the right amount of curves. :)

• Hard to tell without pic - It is all about how you carry weight

• It's hard to tell without a picture.

• depends on the guy, I probably wouldn't consider asking you out the moment I saw you since I'm more into thin girls, but that's just my preference, there are many guys out there that would prefer your body type

• Don't stress so much over the numbers, I'm sure you're really pretty in person

• Curvy means a little fat but saying it in a nice way? Lol i just wanna learn

• Its important and necessary too understand guys thinking:
    The bigger the tits the better.

So trust me you look sexy

• not too curvy but yes curvy

• Have to see a pic to honestly say, but from the description you sound good to me. I love curves

• Can you post a picture?

• there is no such thing as too curvy. i'd say you are just right.

• Maybe but as long that ass fat most men don't care

• Curvy doesn't have anything to do with carrying extra weight. Yes you are too heavy.

What Girls Said 5

• Probably? That is very heavy for a girl your age and size. Guys on this site like obese girls from what i've seen, just look through the questions in the how do i look section. but that's not a good reflection of the real world.

I bet I would get very low scores If I asked a rate me question here.

• Need a picture in order to say.

• Well I used to weigh the same as you except I'm 5'0. Do you know your measurements for example 32 DDD - 27 - 38. It would be easier to figure out.

• You should lose weight I think. That's a lot for 5'6" It would be easier to tell with pictures.

• not too curvy.