Does this look fat?

Does this look fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, nothing about this girl looks "fat" at all. Sure, she has body fat like everyone else but I would guess she's at a recommended weight and body fat percentage.

This body looks just fine. Is this girl you? If it is, be confident in yourself! Don't listen to what other people tell you. Be yourself.

• Thank you so much I've struggled with body image and body dysmorphia my whole life and this means the absolute world to me. Thank you.

• @Asker No problem! An attractive young lady like yourself shouldn't worry about their body image so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do your parents know you're posting this online?

• That irrelevant.

• Honey, that is even more reason for your parents being aware of what you post online. If they know you're having trouble then they can help you get the help you need.

• Actually ok, thanks for your concern, thats good for other girls who aren't aware of it. But yes my parents do know of my problems. But it's something that I am forced to live with there is no cure for body dysmorphia i've had it since I was in 3rd grade, no medication nothing which sucks really bad but if this helps me and keeps me stable and actually aware of how I look from people who have accurate perception. then i'm willing to post pictures of myself. Once I was 69 pounds and I looked in the mirror and thought I was fat. It's no different than millions of girls in bikinis online: Thanks for your concern though.

What Guys Said 19

• Looks fine to me if you are doing exercise toning and fitness should be enough.

• Oh god no you are an average body weight.

• no. maybe just a tiny little bit chubby but certainly not fat.

• No, not at all. There are far fatter bodies than that.

• Not at all

• Not at all, you look completely healthy

• Not that much. :)

• I think you look hot. I'd be happy to be with you

• your legs too small for me

• no, it's not fat,,,,,,, it's fine! :)

• A slight bit but not too much to the point you still wouldn't be considered cute

• you're not fat

• No it doesen't look fat. you just have a little pot belly. But billions of people do (yours is tiny)

• Looks fine.

• no way you are PERFECTLY fine.

• Not at all

• No not fat. Looks like when you have a son he might be a giant though

• yes. go workout or something

• Looks about average. Maybe a little above average but it's still a nice shape.

What Girls Said 4

• No it does not. You are just average. If you tone up you'll look really nice

• No! You have a very good body :)

• Nope
    you're fine

• A little yeah

• How much do you think I should lose?

• 5-10 pounds max