Guys, Which one of us do you prefer?

These are pictures of my best friend and I. We like meeting people (guys) online to talk to and some people say she is prettier and visa versa. What do you think? The blonde or the brunette? Which would you rather date or maybe even -fuck- ?
Guys, Which one of us do you prefer?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, cuz I'm 24 and you both are 16. You both are really pretty. By the way, you need to be careful saying stuff like that, plenty of creeps online

What Guys Said 31

• I prefer the brunette (which is you) because you already told me you're curvy, which is a great thing and I think your face is just as cute as the blonde's face. Both of you are attractive though. Preferences vary, as usual.

• Don't play this game with each other. There's no need to turn it into a competition, especially with your best friend. Just be happy that you are both very pretty!

• You were very similar - Close enough to call it a tie - You guys are way too young for me to think about in a dating sense.

• The blondie is too cute. I'd say her.

• Based on looks I'd need to see your full bodies not just your faces. I mean are you chubby, skinny, athletic, etc. On the dating thing, I'd have to get to know you, we'd have to live near each other. On the fucking I'd have to see all of both of you. But by your faces I'd have to pick blonde.

• I know neither so I prefer neither :)

• Where is Chris Hansen?

• You both are cute but i prefer the blonde one. I wound't date her because she's too young.

• darker hair wins but both pretty

• Both of you are too young for me. But I will say both of you are pretty, though.

• It's like asking would u choose pizza or ice cream can't effin choose lol

• are you guys sisters cause you look scarily alike

• I want both!

• Both if you were 18

• Brunettes always beat blondes

• Both are cute but the brunette is a little more cuter.

• I like both and would date/fuck either, but to answer your question, I like the brunette better. Would like to see body pics to make a true decision.

• I would go for the both of you.

• both of you are just average

• both of u are hot and equal for me

• The girl at left side in the last picture

• Both average, but I would have to say brunette

• You guys look very similar. To be honest I'd say you're both equally pretty.#no guys until educated

• Brunette and yeah -fuck-

• Neither of you

• both look awesome to me

• Out of the first 2 pictures, the blonde looks better. But then the last picture the brunette looks better. I can't answer the other question without seeing a full body picture

• Definitally the blonde.

• I think i'd date the blonde she's pretty but def.. fuck the brunette she's hot

• Neither. Not my type and too young.

• More from Guys
    1