Guys, gums showing in smile?

Is it ugly when girls' gums show a lot when they smile?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's not important at all.
    Something tells me you're the girl who posted a picture of her and her friend to be compared or something not long ago. We could see their gum on both pictures. I remember they were super cute. The gum didn't change anything. It is insignificant. Not beautiful nor ugly. It's like it's not there.

Was it you?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1593265-are-these-girls-pretty

What Guys Said 20

• Not in the least, though apparently another guy is not familiar with the fact that pretty girls also have gums. Straight teeth, white teeth, good breath, those are the things that matter.

• That looks like a great smile. Gums or no gums a beautiful smile is what I see.
    As long as her teeth, gums, and everything else within that area looks clean and fresh then it's all good.

• Her smile is totally fine, in fact it's lovely.

i237.photobucket.com/.../daf2.jpg

Now ^that, not so much..

• I think it looks nice absolutely no problem at all

• Only if her gums are really bad. I actually like when a girl's gums show a little bit. Gums showing is just part of what makes a great smile.

• The only girl I've loved had her gums show quite a bit when she smiled, but just thinking about her smiling makes my heart race and makes ME smile.

So I seem not to mind ;) Ah bittersweet memories.

• I dunno, when a girl smiles at me, I'm not usually thinking, "Hmmm, are her gums showing or not?"

• Obviously you are overlooking the most important thing about a girl's smile. lol

• Well I can just automatically tell if it's a nice smile or not, I don't know WHY.

• it doesn´t take away from her good looks. i don´t know how it may be in your case.

• there are a lot of good looking smiles. i dont place importance on them though.

• I'm not sure I'd consider it ugly.

• In short, yes.

• Depends on how extreme it is. It can be nbd or it can be unappealing.

• A tiny bit isn't bad... None can be sexy asssf

• Yea I think so

• Not at all.

• It's a bit of a turn off to be honest.

• Small teeth and big gums looks weird but you look fine

• For me, its one of the biggest turnoffs

• that girl its still fine, I've seen some where its like the joker smiling

• it depends on her teeth really if she has nice teeth then i really like when they show their gums