Girls, I'd like to get your opinions on guys' butts in general (Preferences)?

I've always been curious what makes a guy have a nice butt. I've been told I have a big butt, but is that good or bad? All opinions welcome! I'm fairly athletic, seeing as I run track and cross country and play basketball, and I'm tall (6'4, 210 pounds).

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like a guy's butt to be bigger than mine, unless it's because he's got a large frame in general so his butt is proportionate to it. If I can't twerk, why should my boyfriend be able to? Lol, jk. From your description you probably have a firm butt, but as for telling you if it's good or bad in how big it is, I can't really say unless I see a picture of it. :/

What Girls Said 8

• I always said. . . If a guys ass is bigger than mine, we have a problem

• A muscular butt, or at least a little round and shapely

• honestly I don't know either hahaha I don't look at guys butts

• Honistly I think it's good if guys have round tight butts. Although I don't rlly care all that much but it's always a plus if a guy has a good butt.

• Nice hard, round guy ass is hard to come by. Big can be good or bad depending on how it looks on you.

• My boyfriend has a nice but, I wouldn't say it's big, but it's big for a guy so it's hot

• It's good if it's muscular.

• sounds good!