Guys, Freckles?

Hey guys, I am a brunette with naturally curly hair and I have freckles from head to toe. Some are ligh and cute and others are dark and small. They cover my arms and I am always trying to hide them under clothes. They are all over my face and I feel like I don't fit in to the normal society of girls and every guy thinks eww. Ik everyone is like u have to find the perfect guy but what's ur honest opinion because Ik freckles are awfully

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I am ginger and while I don't have freckles on my face, I do have them all over my shoulders and arms. To the point where I almost look like I have a tan. While I can perfectly understand why you feel insecure about them. I totally dig them ! especially those on the nose. They make you look so cute ! It wouldn't stop me at all. By the way, freckles are making a come back. Some fashion models are even having them painted on their face !

What Guys Said 20

• Love them! I think they are absolutely beautiful! And if we ever get bored, I can play dot to dot. :-)

• Hard to say without a pic but freckles have always looked alright to me.

• Freckles are almost never awful unless they're so dense they look like a rash. But that's uncommon.

• My girl has freckles she loves them and my one of my nieces is a brunette and she has them too.

On my girl they are very cute but she has to be so careful when it's sunny so that she does not burn as her skin burns really easy

• They're beautiful, I find you'll fine that small things make a guy interested in you, whether it's highlights in your hair or of course, freckles. Makes you stand out a lot more than the 'average' girl.

• Juz lemme LUV u alrdy baby >.>

• Love them 😻

• Freckles are gorgeous

• u just have too take care of them because some of them when expose to the sun can be danger. but normaly girls look cute with them.. go check michele lewin she have it and i dont mind not a litle bit :P

• I don't care about body freckles, but face freckles is really cute

• On the face is cute, but I could see past the body ones.

• they can be cute :) dont worry.

• Freckles aren't ugly at all. If they are large they might be. there are drugs that help reduce them. google on drugs to prevent hyperkerotosis (or something like that i forgot the name of the condition)

• Omg I love them i so wish you had a pic. I bet you are really beautiful.

• Freckles are pretty adorable

• Freckles are cute, I have some too on my face even though I have olivia tan skin.

• I honestly wouldn't care, you are a sweetheart and that matters more to me

• It wouldn't bother me at all,,,,,,,,, :) ... never!!

• I've never seen freckles make a girl look bad

• A picture would help but freckles look really cute on most girls. Learn to like them. They are unique to some extent.