If you saw me on the street would you think I was fat?

I've been told from my sisters and family that I'm a fat pig and I need to stop eating. I'm really self conscious about my stomach and my butt. My hips are too big.
I feel like I look repulsive and need to lose a lot of weight
Feel free to rate me or give any feedback
http://tinypic.com/r/4ujpk1/8
http://tinypic.com/r/2yzmuyb/8
http://tinypic.com/r/33kf1mt/8
http://tinypic.com/r/ngdi08/8

im sorry in advance because I'm under 18 and these photos are a bit revealing my goal isn't to get attention. It's really depressing me

Most Helpful Guy

• If I saw you ANYWHERE, I wouldn't think you're fat. Actually, I think you're skinny.

Your stomach, butt and hips are nowhere near big. They're all small.

The fact your sisters and family tell you that you're a "fat pig" is awful. Even if it was true (and it's not at all), it's still harmful. They should be ashamed of calling you that.

Be confident in yourself! Don't care what other people think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop stop stop stop!!! The only thing you need to lose is your self-hating. You are NORMAL. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you, except your distorted perception of your body. Eat healthy, eat ENOUGH, drink plenty of water, exercise moderately and get enough sleep. Your body is already perfect. Learn to love yourself. As long as your BMI is between 18 and 24.9, you are alright.
    F*ck anyone who says otherwise, they will end up giving you an eating disorder with this BS. Tell your teachers and adults you can trust about it, so they can have a serious talk with your family. It's NOT okay.

What Guys Said 37

• I'm getting really sick of questions like these for 2 reasons.

1.) IT'S OBVIOUS AS HELL THAT YOU AREN'T FAT. Like seriously wtf... how? I wouldn't care WHO told me I was fat, I'd never believe them period.

2.) People acting as if you being under 18 automatically means they are gonna get labeled as pedophiles and sent to jail. People need to fucking relax and stop acting like it's impossible for a teenage girl to be attractive.

• You're skinny, nowhere near fat.

• Honestly, it can be hard to ignore the harsh words of people around you, especially when it's close family. But based on these photos, they are wrong. If you lose a bunch of weight like you think you should, you'll be in a bad place health-wise, and won't look amazing anymore.

• Uhm... no. If I saw you on the street, I would not think you're fat. Take it from someone who used to weigh 400 pounds. You are not fat, in my opinion.

• Don't worry, those pictures aren't very revealing at all.

The word fat wouldn't even cross my mind if I saw you. No offence, but your sisters and family are completely delusional.

You have the perfect body for a woman. Feel good about it.

• You are very slim - Your family need to get a life if they think that is in anyway fat.

• Not even close haha

• I feel like my stomach is just sticking out all the time and it like hangs over all of my clothes

• Trust me, you're not fat. There's nothing fat on you.

• You're nowhere close to being fat, your family needs to calm down that's no way to talk to someone.

• I'd shove u in the truck on sight and take u home where u will nvr see even the faintest glimmer of light shining from outside 👌🏼

• What, is this a joke? How can you think you are fat? Seriously. Your sisters and your family are just being nutjobs. Maybe they are being the typical family brats?

• What? What are you talking about? Honestly you look fine!
    Please don't tell me you feel insecure about your weight?

• love to help out but since your 18 no can do! not gonna even look at your pics sorry but hope you work something out or someone your age group helps

• You look skinny

• you're actually really skinny

• Really? U r super slim

• Screw your sisters. You are f*cking gorgeous. You're the perfect shape, not anorexic skinny but not chubby either. You have a big butt and a nice rack
    10/10

• You're not even a little bit overweight. Tbh, I think you have a very nice body

• Your not fat by any means. I think your sisters need glasses and serious reality check.

• I call my sister a pig even though sh's not really fat. your family is telling you that because they see you have the potential to be hot as a pulsar's first discharge.

• wtf you are not fat
    your body is perfect tbh

• You aren't fat at all, and I'm sure you know it.

• You're slim and your body looks great definitely not fat.

• I think they are jealous to be honest. You really are not fat at all, don't worry.

• you're not fat in the slightest. your family are deluded

• Fishing for compliments?

• Ummm, no? Your body is perfect

• you are absolutely perfect, hot and have sexy figure not at all fat

• when you turn 18 hit my line

• I would ask you for a date

• You have a great figure. nice shapely legs i can give you some work out pointers if you like.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 23

• ... this is a joke, right? Your body is perfect. Please, please don't listen to your family - you have a gorgeous body and are not in any way overweight!

• What the hell.

You're not fat and I really hope this isn't a "I'm fat, but actually I know I'm skinny compliment me" post because if it is, I will go mental.

You know damn well you're not fat.
    Google fat. That does not appear.

• No no no!!! 😭😭😭😭😭 preach ship love feed your body!!! 🙌🌸❤️ Y'all need to get your gorgeous asses to mother earth hand ave a wonderful conversation about your goddess gorgeous body!! Seriously never have you got to lose tons of pounds.. you've a really nice flat stomach and perfect legs! Everythings perfect about you.. However im sure you dont want to lose this.. So you could cut back a little on the sugars and fast food if you do have those and incorporate 30 minutes of any type of exercise 6 times a week! I personally suffered from an eating disorder and i never ever want you to do anything sad like that.. Please dont... I love you.. ❤️ You're body is soooo beautiful and im being super genuine about that! talk to family and sisters their face... tell them you're hurt! Beleive me they'll understand!! Oh and excuse my language in the beginning.. Lol

• are you kidding me? you're not fat at all, and you're hips aren't too big. seriously you don't need to lose any weight. you look gorgeous. if you want to, you could be leaner, which would involve working out, which could flatten your stomach more if you're worried about it. but honestly I think you look great!

• they are just messing with your head.. you are not blind.. you can look at yourself and easily conclude that you are a bit on the skinny side...

• you're on the skinny side

• No... I'm not one dimensional... Things can always look different for u in the future.

• Tell your family to shove it. You're not fat and nobody should be telling you that you are.

• Fat is not a word I'd associate with you.

• Ignore your family, if you're fat I'm a whale, and I've been told I'm normal-sized/thin quite a bit.

• They'd tell me to stop stuffing my selfish fat mouth every time I ate food :( I really want to lose weight to prove them wrong. I feel like my stomach is too big

• Your stomach is kind of scarily small. They sound like they have some sort of issues and are projecting them onto you.

• Nah, you look good. They're probably either jealous or insane.

• fat? not at all! lol! but toning up would do wonders for you!

• No, I would kill to look like you.

• WHAT? ur skinnier than me and i am 13

• All I can say is Really?

• your obviously lying an is only after attention and people validation... just stop it.. you look fine

• Eh.. your attention whoring skills need improvement.

• OMG no! not fat at aall

• What? Your stomach is completely flat for gods sake, you way smaller than the average woman.

• You have a nice body

• You are just so small bless your heart... You probably have body image issues though.

• not at all.

• If you're fat, what the hell am I? An elephant? lol