My girlfriend super pretty why does she think she's not?

My girlfriend super pretty why does she think she's not ?
My girlfriend is an amazing person but she's beautiful and I don't care what anyone else thinks the problem is she doesn't care either only cares about what she thinks and she thinks she's not what do you think no trolls

• beautiful
  • Beautiful
  • Goregous
  • Beautiful

Most Helpful Guy

• The reason she doesn't think she is pretty is because she's a young female. Most young females have a low self-esteem and often think they're "ugly." I hear it all the time. The best thing you can do is tell her she's beautiful and try to boost her confidence.

I agree with you, she's beautiful. I don't know why she thinks she's not. Just remember, not everyone agrees that she's beautiful though. As you said, you don't care and she doesn't care what other people think.

By the way, this is my 1,200th career "Opinion" here on GAG, so would you pick me for MHO to celebrate this milestone?

• @Asker Thanks for granting my wish! From what I saw, I really did have MHO! And your girlfriend is gorgeous and keep telling her that. You're a lucky guy to have her.

• No problem !

What Girls Said 4

• I hope you got her permission before posting her photo

• she's beautiful! but does she knows that you are posting her pic on here?

• She does I would never ask this question without her knowledge because there's nothing in it for me, there's nothing anyone could say to make me doubt it not even if a million people said she wasn't

• She is beautiful, you should make her feel beautiful

• I try

• Just keep trying she'll eventually feel like it's decent

• Sounds like a plan :) hope your right

• she is cute.

What Guys Said 6

• First of all it seems to be a common phenomenon among women especially the younger ones not to appreciate themselves whether it is that we live in a society that wants us to buy new clothes, new makeup, new hairstyles to ourselves look "better" or not.
    From your pic she looks gorgeous and has nothing to worry about.

• She's pretty attractive, maybe she has been told by others that she isn't. Maybe when she was younger, she wasn't that attractive therefore she still has in her mind that she's not.
    Anyways, tell her that a random, but awesome, dude in the Internet thinks she's beautiful hahaha

• Will do! Thanks for the kind feedback, but I've known her when she was younger was always stunning I guess people feel how they feel

• I guess she just built that insecurity herself. Maybe cause of the media perhaps? I don't know but she's wrong when she thinks she's not attractive.

• I agree thanks bro

• She is actually gorgeous and you should tell her that last thing at night and first thing in the morning and also tell her you love her in case it's your last day on earth

• I died at the poll before even clicking on one of them 😂😂😂

• Holy crap dude she is gorgeous. You are a lucky man! But the reason she doesn't think she is pretty is because most young people have insecurities, no matter how attractive they are. Unfortunately there is not much you can do about it.

• because she's not

• Let's see your girlfriend

• As long as you promised not to show me your awful UK teeth or talk at all your dreadful accent would make me throw up now get on your homosexual motorcycle and squeak that shit load right in to a tree thank you God save the queen

• Just some friendly advice, you may feel brave over the internet where no one can get to you but one day you will say the wrong thing to the wrong person and they will teach you a lesson, do yourself a favour and stop being an asshole