Girls, am I decently attractive?

Simple question. Am I decently attractive? I'm a little on the thin side being 6'2 and only 160lbs, but I'm working hard to change that
Girls, am I decently attractive?

Well thank you ladies! So by having fairly quiet personality do you girls think that could contribute to why I am single lol? Do I need to speak up and more girl out that I find attractive?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• you're attractive! but definitely try to bulk up! that is a bit too skinny for your height, but a lot better than being fat/chubby. Keep at it, and you'll be fine.

Be yourself, it's ok to be on the shy side, but if you see someone that peaks your interest, come over and say hello, you're good looking enough where the odds are in your favor, and don't take rejection personally, it's really just a numbers game!

• Thanks I appreciate it girl!

• oh no, that would not be intimidating, i would definitely approach him!, but i'm not like most girls, so...

• Haha i gotcha. Alright well that may be a question for another day then to see what the majority would have to say. I appreciate the chat!

What Girls Said 17

• if your personality is fairly quiet i wouldn't change it at all - of course not, it's who you are! - but quiet personalities fly under the radar just a bit, as opposed to loud, boisterous, or unpleasant personalities.

there's nothing wrong with being single, don't worry about being single, but i'd definitely engage women more if you're looking for dates! engage them more, talk to them more, introduce yourself, greet them, etc. make small talk with them. ask for numbers, ask to buy them a drink, ask if you'll get to see them again, and then finally, ask them on dates! just be a little more personal. not louder, not more talkative, not more aggressive. just... engage a little more. have more quiet, one-on-one time with different women, get different numbers until you find a couple of numbers of a couple of women you like the most, until you eventually find that one that just does it for you. give her a call, meet her for a drink, or for lunch, or at the park, then ask her if she'd like to go on a date with you. dinner, maybe, oo lala~*~

i hope some of that advice helps. with a quiet personality coupled with your looks, i'd say you're very attractive - you're definitely attractive to me. you can see a bit of a quiet look to you, which just goes soooo well with your good looks. yes, you're very decent! you at least /look/ honest - when i first saw the pic i figured you'd have a fairly quiet personality, be kind of sweet, easy to be around/comfortable to be around, and then you confirmed the presonality thing with your update. so yeah, you've got it going on and don't need to change anything - i just think engaging a little more with more women would help. :)

hope this helped you.

• You're pretty attractive to me!

• I think you're cute. c:

• I think you're adorable. You look very shy and quiet.

• Pretty spot on there! Not too shy, but I'm just the kind of guy that likes to sit back and listen and not be seen.

• Yes, you are.

• Yeah sure. Tall and handsome I guess ^^

• You got that Michael Phelps look going for ya 😊🌸

• Well thank you haha! You look like you should be a Dallas Cowboys cheer leader ;)

• I think you look good! If I'd have to rate you, I'd say 8/10! You'll do fine. She just hasn't come along yet :D

• Haha thanks! I hope that's the case. I've had a string of bad luck lately unfortunately :(

• Don't let a few girls get you down. Us good girls are still out there :)

• You are a very attractive man

• You're cute.

• I think so! I'd go on a date with you :)

• Yeah I think you are

• Late to the party Lol you're an attractive guy. Having a quiet personality can be good for those of us who prefer laid back guys. You'll be fine 👍

• Yes, you're cute.

• Yeah you look super good. And personally I think having a little bit of a quieter personally is more attractive- it might just take a little bit longer to get to know you. Just give it time. I'm sure it'll work out.

• Yeah u do look good

• yes. i can imagine you looking HOT with a nice suit and tie