Girls, is it unattractive if a guy has longer hair then you?

I have long hair like really long. longer then most girls is the unattarctive?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm typically not a huge fan of it, but if he took good care of his long hair and it suited his facial structure, I might be attracted to him. It all just depends on the guy. Though, I also have very long hair that is to about my waist so I haven't seen many guys with hair longer than mine haha

What Girls Said 24

• To tell you the truth, when we see a guy with long hair at first sight he just won't make us an impression.(not to be misunderstood, he won't make a bad impression either, we're just talking about attraction) But what it matters is when you're getting to know the other person. Your personality, your manners etc. If we're gonna like these, we will find the whole you nice, attractive.

• I'm not really into guys with long hair, like shoulder length or longer. I find short hair more attractive, generally. But I could look past it if he's a great guy, and especially if he takes care of his hair. I find that many guys with longer hair don't wash it often enough or they just let it go wild which probably plays into why I'm not into it.

My hair is pretty long though (mid back) and I've never met a guy with longer hair.

• Jared Leto is pretty hot :)

• It depends you should look up images of guys with long hair and pick one around the length of yours.

• I go crazy for a guy with long, gorgeous hair, except if it's freakishly long. My hair is short and I'm growing it out so if we could get around the same length give or take, that would be fine:)

• YES. Of course all girls are different but I personally hate it if a guy has long hair at all, especially if it's longer than mine. My advice, keep your hair short and simple. Girls would rather be pulling their own hair of the shower drain, not their boyfriend's.

• In my opinion it is because I like short hair in guys, but what matters the most is your opinion and if you like how you look with long hair then keep it that way

• With my hair length I've kind of come to embrace that in the crowd I date in, guys tend to have lon get hair. If it looks good on him I have zero problems with it

• How long is it?

• Not really. I like guys with long hair

• Very much so. I hate that

• No. For some reason im highly attracted to men with long hair. 😍

• Long hair is very attractive and I'd start borrowing his hair products lol

• i honestly find that attractive.. I don't know about other girls.. but thats good with me

• Not at all. I actually prefer guys with longer hair.

• I've never really liked longer hair. Maybe I'm jealous? lol

• Long hair on guys can be seriously attractive O. O well to me at least :3

• I love long hair on guys :)

• depends how long my hair is

• it isn't unattractive... but i have been struggeling for a while to get long hair, but its taking ages.. I dont think i could date a guy with longer hair then me because i would just end up being jealous all the time as pitty as that sounds:/

• I don't like long hair on guys, so yeah I think it's unattractive. Plus, I would be embarrassed.

• Yes, I really don't like long hair on guys. Sorry!

• Um I like long hair but hair that's longer than most girls... That would be a bit much for me. I wouldn't mind like a little bit past the shoulders though... But only if the guy can actually pull it off.

• haha nope if it looks good, its good