Do you think my boobs are too big?

Are they? I've been feeling self conscious about it. Thinking about getting a reduction?

Do you think my boobs are too big?

Most Helpful Guy

• http://replygif.net/i/272.gif
    NEVER Get A Breast Reduction... unless you risk severe health problems.

Boobs can never be too big, there's absolutely no need what so ever to feel insecure about big boobs, you should be proud of your gift, and be happy with how you are.
    Women would kill to have Boobs like that and guys would too I guess but on their girlfriends...

Anyway they're amazing! You're amazing and your boyfriend is damn lucky!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should wear a shirt that's not revealing.

www.troll.me/.../problem-solved.jpg

• because wearing a turtleneck will ~magically make the back pain go away~ right? lmao okay thanks for nothing.

• Lady I've got 32 DDD I know back pain. If you're self conscious then put on a shirt that covers everything or get yourself a minimizer bra.

• You are awesome XD

What Guys Said 43

• I wouldn't get them reduced, but they are big. Just don't wear anything tight or show your cleavage like this picture in major public places like the mall.

• No, not at all. You should be proud of them. They're amazing and many girls would love to have them and it's attractive to the majority of guys. You look really good, please don't get a reduction.

I'm curious what your height is

• Consider that a reduction will probably destroy all your pleasure nerves in them. I prefer natural and yours are perfect

• Perfection / 10. Totally lovable.
    No need to get a breast reduction. Your chest looks great! You should be proud of your size and how good you look! :) And the natural look is ALWAYS better over surgery.

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). They are not big they are just right.

• I think they look good

• I think a girl should only get a reduction if their boobs are causing them back aches/problems or genuine emotional trauma (which is unlikely).

• boobs are boobs, no size is too big on its own

that said - i need to see relation to body/head size

• I think they're way too big and honestly not attractive at all. I prefer B and C cups though

• They are a fine size

• Nice booooobs

• it's hard not to make sexual remarks to a post like this. to try and keep it clean, they look great.

• No not at all, it seems like a good size.

• Your boobs? no.

But your neck/arms are getting there. Maybe just tone up a bit?

• Nice boobs. Just accept them for what they are. Flat girls want larger breasts, eager to reduce fat... You have to be comfortable with their bodies, if there is no pathology. Big breasts is beautiful.

• Stop this.

• I'll need to see more of them before I can decide

• They are certainly ample. Too big for my taste but I'm sure there are guys who will love them

• Ohh that's sexy. Very beautiful. Don't do any surgeries. Be happy with how you are

• Nah they good 😏

• Is it a soccer or your boobs? :D lol

• your boobs are a lovely size, i would nto recommend reducing them but learning to love them :)

• Wow ;-) they are big but done do anything to them

• Yes they are a bit big for me but guys do like big sizes.

• Mmm..

• id play with them all day and not get bored

• They look amazing to me lol

• I love your breasts, they are dreamy.

• I can't tell if it's a boob or a butt!

• they real?

• Yes they are you need to make a surgery

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 14

• I feel like a strong description would have helped instead of using this as an excuse to post a pic of your breasts

• They do look big ( I used to work at a bra store!) I always had a butt and no boobs. Now I have gained a little weight and now have boobs and they hurt! I am not a fan of surgery, but if you are uncomfortable and have the means-go for it. Wearing tight shirts without bras may be comfortable for you!

• don't think this is a real question. If you thought they were too big, why would you wear such revealing clothing?

anyway, you look fine, but without seeing the rest of your body, it's impossible to say if they are too big or are fine for your body...

• OMG!! What would I give for boobs like that!! A fried egg is bigger than me!!

I can tell you from a professional source that a reduction is to be considered only as a last resort when serious problems occur.

• why, is it dangerous? :(

• It's a long and involved procedure. There is always a danger of mishaps, like losing a nipple (or both), of slightly different sizes and shapes. There's always risk with any GA as well. I think I was told the first thing that happens is nipple removal before they do the reshaping, and the nipples are re-attached in their new position. I'm not sure about the position of future breast feeding. I have a feeling that it may not be possible.

Others with more knowledge might correct me on this.

• I'm not sure what your body type is, but if you could afford to lose some weight you could try that instead of getting a reduction. Even if you really want one be aware of the dangers and chance the result won't be as you wish. On top op that it is also possible that they will go back to their original size.
    But to answer your question, I think they are hella sexy and you should rock them!

• Unless they hurt your back and get in the way, no need to reduce anything.

• yeah they are big..

• Obviously you know the answer.
    Who cares about others opinions. Do what makes you happy.

• They look great.

• Yuz... sexy boobs... now I'm happy.
    No keep them that way and use them to get a sugar daddy. but honestly just eat right and work out. They'll eventually get smaller. Plus many women wish they even got to a b cup.

• Your opinion is the only one that matters! The question is do you think your boob size is too big? Are they giving you back pain?

• And here I am unsatisfied with a B cup. Girl keep your tatas 👌👌 I wish I was at least a C cup 😕😒

• If it causes u back pain do it if not leave them their fine

• Depends on your body size. If you reduce them significantly and you're overweight, you'll look weird.