Guys, guys, do you care?

I'm a girl and i have hairy arms and legs but i want to wear shorts. do i have to shave? my mom told me not to shave because it's gonna make me more hairy. do you care if girls does not shave their legs?

it's not like men hairy.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's not my thing not for a girl to shave but I wouldn't necessarly put me off her depends how hairy she was and how her personality was,
    they're guys that like women that don't shave. But the thing is as long as you're happy and confident with who you are that's all that matters in life do it for you not anyone else.
    The only person that matters in life is yourself.

What Guys Said 21

• I won't lie, hairy legs aren't exactly my favorite, but I wouldn't say they're a deal breaker. I respect a woman's decision to do whatever she wants with her body. You should know, though, that it's a total myth that shaving will make you hairier. I'm not saying that you should ignore your mom, but if that's the only reason you're not shaving, you should know it's incorrect.

• Nope, I wouldn't. Just don't go all chubaka on me and were cool.

• I would stay away from a razer blade. It won't make you more hairy but it may make your hair more harder (stubbly). This happened to my beard hair but I don't know if it applies to body hair. I have however, used a hair removing cream (Veet) on my entire body including legs and the hair that grew back was soft to begin with.

• Shaving doesn't make you more hairy. That is a complete myth and science has disproved this myth many times.

Also worth thinking if that was true then there wouldn't be bald men :P

• Shaving doesn't make you more hairy. It does the opposite. I like hair free legs more lol.

• No, though I'm gonna be honest that I'm in a niche by feeling this way.

It just doesn't bother me.

• It's a common myth that shaving makes you more hairy. It actually just makes the end of the hair rougher.

• Shaving doesn't make you more hairy, but waxing/shaving is part of a woman's life in the 21st century so if I were you I'd start now.

And yes, I'd care.

• That's really gross

• it depends on how hairy. if there's little hair i dont mind really. you should get your legs waxed or lazer. hair will not grow back thicker

• Much nicer smooth than hairy legs on a girl but arms I'm not too bothered about

• You could get a nono they are great for removing hair and it doesn't grow back too fast

• There's no need to shave. Do whatever you're comfortable with.

• Nope. Not at all.

• no hairy girlz for me

• Eh, I mean, I like girls to have shaved legs. But not all guys do.

• Just your legs. Please shave your fucking legs

• Well, to be honest i dont like it. It looks too manly lol

• yeah that's pretty fucking gross.

shaving won't make you more hairy though the hair may grow back a bit longer.

• You should shave your legs and yes they will get more hairy as in you will eventually get more hair. If a girl has light hair on their legs it's fine but if you got big foot going on then it's a turnoff

• lol nope. I do not care how hairy a girls legs are. now there is reasonable hairy though, I mean if your legs look like your uncles chest hair (to the point where it colors your legs) then shave that shit. and no it won't make you more hairy... who even thinks that.

• no matter what girls get "fuzzy" and not "hairy" as you say!
    and being a very hairy guy myself i like / prefer "fuzzy" arms and legs on a girl.. really they look so cute and unique to me...
    do you have visible fuzz on legs and arms.. anything on thighs? :-p
    .. and mind telling you views on very hairy guys :-/