Guys, I wonder how people perceive me when they see me for the first time and what they think?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I do as well. Its a constant struggle. I feel like i can read people, so i immediately think they are seeing some flaw in me already, and i may make up this "flaw" and focus my energies whilst engaging said new person, into fixing said flaw. Usually ends up with me not paying attention to what the said person is really saying. I can't really self conscious and feel as if im being judged.
    I've tried to correct this a little bit at a time, but its stil hard. And its also because i think a lot and never really speak out much (introverted type).
    Id say its not particularly healthy for me, but it has helped in the sense that i get to present the best possible version to my self to peoples. Downside, my stress levels are high. ja.

What Guys Said 17

• I'm not going to lie, you have resting bitch face, you are pretty though

• Lol thanks I have a fiery personality and speak my mind bit of a difference to a bitch 😊

• It's fine haha, my sister has a resting bitch face as well and she's nice... except for when she just wakes up or is hungry, the. shedevil comes out haha

• You seem serious, but you're in law, so that's not too surprising. You're attractive, but seem distant and guarded. It looks like you want to have fun, but you're holding back. Or I'm entirely wrong, lol. Wouldn't surprise me.

• Well thank you... Honestly for a lawyer in not that serious a bit of a prankster

• Stuck-up girl fishing for attention. That's what I think.

• Pic seems to be gone

• Based on your appearance literally nothing. I have no idea what kind of person you are based off your looks.(I'm assuming that's what you were asking).

• First I would make sure I was rich then I would kidnap you ask you for marriage then after about 2-3 years of marriage have you divorce me and take all my money away from me.

• Hmmmm. I wouldn't know. Semi duck face seems to be on point.

• Your face says you already know I am going to say something ridiculous and/or hilarious. And your eyes say you want to hear it.

• You look like u have attitude

• You're quite pretty for an Aussie lmao. I'm a kiwi so it's my duty to joke about Aussies. But jokes aside you look very good and you look bright and intelligent which is a good way there XXXX

• Don't take this personally, maybe i am watching too much of detective drama,. But i got a killer streak about you.

• I can only judge off this profile pic...

• Hmmm you look like a girlie gurl to me.

• Just from your pic you seem pretty, independent, and collected

• You don't very friendly to me lol

• you look very attractive to me honestly.

• I don't know about your personality but you look ok. maybe close to a 6.