Do I look my age?

I'm almost 20 in a couple of months and I don't think I look my age lol I don't even consider myself a "man" because of it xD I pay for everything I own bills, extras, food and I don't feel like an adult or "man" lol maybe it's just in my head

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• You look in your early 20s actually.

• Thank you I'd expected a woman to say I look like a high schooler xD it's nice to hear differently

Most Helpful Guy

• actually judgin by yer profile pic u look a couple years older like 22-23...

but no worries, i'll be 25 next year and i still find it hard to believe people my age have 1 or even 2 kids... wow! o_O

• This one woman I was hitting on and hanging out with told me that I looked fresh outta high school 😭 it's nice to hear something else

• huh... u want to look older? y?

What Girls Said 2

• you look like soneone who is in his early 20s tbh

• yeah i guess so

What Guys Said 4

• I think you look your age

• It's just in your head. Been there. Some days I'm still there feeling not so grown up.

• You look what you are, an older teenager. Anyway a man is what he does, not how he looks.

• I don't know u look really short in ur pic. maybe that's why u don't feel like an adult man cuz everyone else is taller than u n makes u feel like a kid