Which type of eyes you like on a girl best?

It seem guys are very much into women's eyes... so what type of eyes to guys like the best

sharp eyes..

Which type of eyes you like on a girl best?

or inoccent eyes...

sorry if these are bad examples but they seem complet opposite between sharp and inoccent eyes... as in there are two types only I suppose.

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I never fully understood the meaning of "sharp eyes". I'm guessing brown eyes can't be sharp? Well that sucks :P. I still think a lot of guys find it more attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Jesus both are stunners. I love big innocent brown eyes. An old girlfriend looked like that and when I got angry her eyes were like bambis. My anger just melted away when she gave me that look and I felt like the angry stepfather scaring his daughter or something. She knew it too the bitch lol. Got me wrapped around her little finger

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on her facial structure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I definitely like Megan Fox eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both but i have to go with the sharp eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Exhibit A is the best. But I'm not sure Exhibit-B is a good photo of "innocent eyes" either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Innocent eyes for me. I like submissive women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sharp eyes are sexy as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer innocent eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sharp eyes better

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer sharp

0|0
    0|0
  • Innocent eyes i like the most! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Both Megan Fox and Britney Spears have beautifull eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think its the eyes which have different look, its more on the eyebrow shape and the make up.
    But I think, the innocent look is good on daily basis, but the sharp look is good on special occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think guys would love sharp eyes..

0|0
    0|0