Glasses or no glasses? Which glasses suit me best?

So I just bought new glasses because my eye sight getting worse, lol. But I'm not used to it, only use it on occasional activities that require me to look from distances.

Anyway... Do I look okay with glasses? Or better not use it?
Which glasses suit me more? The old glasses (pic number one), new glasses (pic number 2), or no glasses at all? Pic number 3 and my avatar, lol.

Also, do I look like a geek? Librarian? Or fancy secretary? Lol
Glasses or no glasses ? Which glasses suit me best ?

• old glasses (pic 1)
    26% (5)68% (17)50% (22)Vote
  • new glasses (pic 2)
    47% (9)20% (5)32% (14)Vote
  • no glasses at all (pic 3 and avatar)
    27% (5)12% (3)18% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the glasses in number 1 the best. You look fine in all the pictures, but I think glasses suit you better and look good on you. Number 2 are a bit larger than number 1 and I believe that the smaller glasses work more.
    So number 1 is my choice.

And I don't think you don't look like a geek, or librarian or whatever. You look like an Asian person with glasses :D

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Well, it's not fair since you're smiling so nicely with #2 glasses. But glasses definitely suit you, they give accessorize your look somehow, make you look mature and confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like glasses 1

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good in #1...

0|1
    0|0
  • old glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • I like glasses #1 ... they suit your face shape well!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what people are thinking... your new glasses fit your face much better than the old. It's 3-2-1

0|0
    0|0
  • Your first one gives you a total cute look... and yes you look cute in glasses... so wear it... Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses 1 -

0|0
    0|0
  • I like old glasses best

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses look a lot better on your face... the old glasses are better than the new ones.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• #2. You look like a cute librarian, its a good look for you. ☺

0|0
    0|0