Which one of these girls do you think has been photoshoped in terms of BODY SIZE?

Allow me to explain.

ONLY one of these girls is a photoshoped image of a girl to make her butt/hips look bigger. The other girls have the type of bodies shown and I can prove it with a video. The other photos might be photoshoped for other puposes, but only ONE of these photos was photoshoped to make a girl's butt and hips to look bigger. Trust me, I did it myself.

Girl 1:
Girl 2

Girl 3

Girl 4:

Girl 5:

• Girl 1 is photoshoped to make her butt/hips bigger
  • Girl 2 is photoshoped to make her butt/hips bigger
  • Girl 3 is photoshoped to make her butt/hips bigger
  • Girl 4 is photoshoped to make her butt/hips bigger
  • Girl 5 is photoshoped to make her butt/hips bigger
@mangka92 Thanks for your input.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty sure it's 4. Regardless, they all look fantastic... Especially Mal Malloy in 2.

• Number four isn't, she has Instagram videos but her body is fake. It's number three who is fake.

• Oh whoops, I mean 3. I saw "girl 4" at the bottom of her pic and didn't realize that it was the number above the pic. Lol

What Girls Said 7

• The last girl. There are some weird things done to the lighting and color that make it seemed photoshopped. That was a tough one but I think I got it. Excellent photoshop skills my friend.

• None of these girls look photoshopped.

• All of them I hope

• The urge to have huge butt is getting ridiculous. Can't you guys just appreciate normal and proportional looking butt?

• This doesn't answer my question.

Anyway, I prefer natural butts anyway. Whether the girls in these photos butts are natural or not, one of these images is photoshoped to actually make it look bigger.

• @mangaka92 You're right, it's Mal Malloy.

I think she's natural myself, since her hips and thighs match her butt.

• @Asker Thought so.
      I'm pretty positive she is. She's quite famous for her incredibly large thighs/backside.
      Some girls are just naturally that big. I totally dig them that size.

• I'm saying one because I think this is a trick question

• fifth? (filler)

• i dont think anybody would photo shop those to make them look like that... photo shop usually is to look better. so whoever did it, did an excellent job :)

• Actually, most of the photoshoped images are made to look girls' butts look bigger, at least from that I've seen.

• One of them is photoshoped because I photoshoped it myself lol.

• thats why i said they did an excellent job :)

What Guys Said 6

• This definitely a mind boggles I read your comments alright 4 is photoshopped but 1 to 3 look natural at a stretch but 5 is incredible.

• Number 4's left cheek seems off, so I'll go with #4

• Girl 5. Quite easy to see that the hips are stretched.

• Humm, usually the blurry edges are a dead-giveaway but I guess not this time.

• Either 4 or 5

• I choose the third. Her butt seems unusually long (vertically).

• None of them... people actually look like that so...

• Yes, people do look like this. But I personally photoshoped ONE of these myself. The other four are not photoshoped.