How can I stop being an ugly guy?

so I am only 5'10'' and on top of that have an ugly face. Girls have never really seemed to express an interest in me whatsoever (ok i am not trying to be elliot rodger here lol). Now while I don't really care about the girls (most of them of my age are dumb anyway), I think not being good looking can affect my life in many other ways, like my career, my social life etc and I really don't want something as stupid as this to hamper all that. So what are the steps to take to improve upon my looks? I am already of decent fitness levels (around 15% body fat i think) and still going.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait let me just physically alter your face,

• U wanna fight bru -_-

• I'm just joking. Thanks 4 mho!

What Girls Said 4

• Only 5'10"? This is like the thigh gap pressure on girls!! Thats an awesome height!!! Its infact very attractive!!! God wow. 😞 shut up you have no ugly face. πŸŒΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈ Dammit. #wereallonfleek i hope a 15 year old like me made you happy. Lol

• Keep up fitness and work on confidence/ humor... dress nicely too

• There's only so much you can do to change your appearance but what can make a huge change is confidence. Even if you aren't personally confident make other people think you are. Make your presence known, grasp people's attention, be funny and nice, and have an air of confidence. It really does wonders. There is a guy in my school who is quite popular and had his fair share of hot girls interested in him, and I must admit I thought he was pretty attractive for a while until I took a step back and realized that looks wise he wasn't attractive at all, however his personality made him appear attractive to even some of the prettiest girls in school

• hell yeah, i am confident, actually a bit too confident, i end up being the laughing stock sometimes too but no worries :P. Honestly yes, i have seen many guys like that, its like the hotties seem to be with guys much uglier than me, thats what has kind of made me doubt my own appeal lol.

• Well that's great! Continue with the confidence, and everyone likes someone who can make them laugh, and are able to laugh at themselves. As long as you're confident but still respectful to girls than you're good to go.

• just have good hygiene.

What Guys Said 0