Girls, What would U do if you walked in on someone extremely attractive pleasuring them self?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• apologize and run away

What Girls Said 10

• I think attractive or not, I would apologize and exit, just because they're attractive doesn't mean they want some help? Haha.

• I'd start knocking on the door and asking for permission before entering their room!

• I'd run out in embarrassment. It's still awkward even if they're hot. Maybe it's just me but when it comes down to the actual thing, I'm super shy and scared and awkward.

• I would probably be really embarrassed, apologize, and hurry out of the room. I would then probably play a video game or listen to some music to distract myself from any possible noises he may produce lol.

• well, if I walked in on my boyfriend, mirst reaction would be to apologize for the intrusion and give him his privacy, but if he didn't seem to mind that I was there, I'd ask if I could join him.

• Exit i would feel so bad for them 😂

• Ask if they needed a hand

• Ask to join him ;D

• Walk out, how awkward could that be

• to be honest, that would be a super turn on to me.