Guys, do you really care about cellulite/strechmarks on girls?

Since over 90% of all girls have 'em, is it really an issue for you? I'm a bisexual girl, and I know that I don't care about that in other girls. Do you?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, as long as theyre happy and healthy people it's all good.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't mind stretch marks; and if she has a huge kaboose, cellulite makes it 100x hotter in my opinion.

• nope... i'd not even notice 'em... they mean nothing to me ;)

• I think it differs person to person. I personally think cellulite is a turn off. It just is for me I can't control that my mind doesn't like it. Stretch marks on the other hand meh. Doesn't bother me. I think 90% is a bit high based on my experience with the ladies but maybe I've just been lucky. I've had sex with nearly 50 women (I know I'm disgusting) and I'd say maybe 4 had stretch marks or cellulite. Keep working out and they'll at least diminish a bit.

• I don't know what kind of girls you've been with, but most girls i've had sex with don't have cellulite nor streTch marks :P

• I mind. Shows you're lazy and unhealthy.

• Really? Cellulite is actually unavoidable, it's how the women's body store fat. Strechmarks are from growing too fast without your skin having the time to alter, like if you're working out your butt a lot you probably will get strech marks. Do your research.

• Hmm, yes very little. You don't even know my age, I made an error signing up. So don't try to minor me.

• k little girl. lol

• Nah. Not a problem

• All girls are bisexual

• No. There's a spectrum, everyone's in it.

• You saying that every girls sexuality is fluid is basically agreeing to me saying that there is a sexual spectrum that everyone's in.

• Men are normally a 0 or 6 in the spectrum (kisney scale if you want to look it up) which isn't fluid, as they are either completely straight or completely gay, women are normally a 2 or 4.

• ya, they dont look good.

• Nope don't give a monkeys so not an issue at all

• I have them from losing weight, so if she doesn't mind mind, then I won't mind hers.

• i don't really care about cellulite much. but i despise stretchmarks in the abdominal region.

• I care more about the fact that your bi I don't fate bi girls I'm straight I want a straight girl. Stretch marks on the other hand don't bother me at all.

• Cool, I don't get your point though? Same here, strech marks and/or cellulite doesn't bother me.

• The question is about stretch marks so why even bother stating that your bi. Get over yourself. Most girls are straight not bisexual

• I mentioned that I too am sexually attracted to girls and don't have an issue with strechmarks and/or cellulite because I wanted to give my point of view of the "issue". I don't need to "get over myself", I'm perfectly fine with being who I am.

• don't notice it at all seriously

• i dont even notice. but if she has strechmarks it means she developed as a woman. thats hot!

• I find it unattractive. I rarely see in shape girls at the gym have cellulite. The ones that have it generally don't exercise. Most women don't exercise nowadays so it's pretty common.

• Cool. Yeah I mean everyone has different preferences which I respect but even pro athletes have cellulite, look at Serena Williams, Victorias Secret models and many more.

• Oh. Well, how would you know that? I'm just curious.

• Well there's not that many and they wear those short workout shorts. It's kind hard not to notice and I look around when people work out so I notice.

• Nah it doesn't bother me. I mean as a preference the less the better; but it really doesn't matter.