Guys, Am I "undateable". With photographic content that should help you decide. ?

So basically what I am asking is am I considered undateble from a guys perspective. I am curently 16 and I have never been on a date nor has anyone asked me out and flirting is either a language that I do not even hear or it has is never been used on me, i belive it is the latter because I for one always notice if one is flirting with my friends. In other words would you- respected male that is reading this "tap that" or am I untapable and am surely doomed to a life of cat heaven with numerous kittens with mittens? I am truly sorry for the lack of selfie quality as I do not engage in selfie producing and this is my first time taking a picture that is not with the presence of my best friend in the last 6 months, so it shall do.

Guys,  Am I

• I am indeed undateable
    11% (5)
  • I am in fact dateable
    89% (42)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You're really pretty it's probably more guys think that you are out of their league. Although kittens with mittens are pretty adorable

• If you accept my British shorthair I'll accept all of your bad habits. :D

• I'll tell him that. And I can't wait to meet my new babies♥♥♥

• You can tell your cat people when you talk more about the relationships between the cats instead of the people. Anyway your 2 new daughters and son can't contain themselves.

What Guys Said 20

• It's kind of hard to see from the pictures because they're pretty small, but you look really cute! Honestly, you don't want to be hearing "tap that" from guys. Those are guys that don't know how to treat girls right. "Tap that" is typically just reserved for girls they want sex with and not much of anything else other than that. A lot of young guys at that age are just fantasizing over the really popular girls generally because they just want sex with them. However, as they get older, they realize how shallow it is to just want sex with a girl and nothing more and that's when they realize who the attractive girls really are. With the guys that have realized this, I think you'll do just fine. Totally dateable. :)

• I was kidding about that tap that thing, I wouldn't want to hear it lol. And thanks

• Haha, I see. :)
      You're welcome!

• You are a beautiful young lady, you shouldn't be worrying about all this. If guys think that you are undateable then they are sorely mistaken. You just haven't found the right guy yet. The right guy will appreciate you and think you are beautiful. You do not need to be worrying about these loser guys who don't think you are dateable. You are only 16 and you have a long life ahead of you. Just focus on the good guys and you will find one.

• Wow thank you, in my small time of less than 5 minutes on this site I actually managed to feel better about myself. And I do have a long life ahead of me and wasting my precious nerves on a guy isn't worth it considering I shed my fair share of tears on something that actually matters. Man, I do get emotional past midnight :D

• I will keep that in mind and also make screen shots so you won't get away with saying you never said that. Kidding I'm that weird.

• It's all good, I weird like that too.

• those are really tiny pictures but you look fine, you have a nice smile. Try to meet different guys and hopefully you'll meet someone who likes you for you. You probably need to put yourself out there more, quiet girls don't always get attention from guys.

• Okay from the phrasing of the question I couldn't find anything to make you undateable - In fact you are quite cute and it is a question of time before a young guy your age asks you out.

• Trust me when I say that you would not want a guy who would "tap that." You want a guy who doesn't use you for sex. And you really don't need to worry about no one flirting with you yet, you're only 16! Being undateable has more to do with personality than looks anyway, so you should not worry. Good luck in the future and remember to be responsible (Do NOT rush into things.)

• i think you should start being the one flirting and asking guys out if you're unsatisfied with the attention you're getting.

you look completely normal but i dont think you should use things like that to validate yourself. the important things about you that you like about you and the things that you do for you are what should shape your opinion of yourself.

• You really are lovely. I strongly suspect you are prettier than the pics show. You have a lovely figure, nice hair, pretty face. 9 with these pics, maybe 10 with better pics.

• Thank you, Your comment was really nice.

• Always welcome! We won't ever meet so I can say exactly as I see.

Take care, stay safe!

• I honestly can't see a problem with you. You are cute and boys should be making line to get to you.

• I wouldn't date you, ONLY because you are outside of my age range. However, if you were in my age range, I would say you would definitely be dateable.

• I actually think you look pretty good. What kind of vibe do you give off around guys? Are you talkative, can you keep a conversation going, what qualities do you have that a guy would want?

• Oh I'm pretty talkative around people but not in a never shuts her mouth way. Um I have no idea what guys want nether less if I have them.

• Okay, well have you ever tried engaging a guy in a conversation? I see you are under 18 so I'm assuming most o the guys you talk to you also attend school with. When I was in high school I might start off a conversation about school, but the move to a different topic not related to school. For example, what movie is playing this weekend, have you been to the new ice cream place or restaurant that opened up? I promise if you engage guys in a conversation they will engage back with you.

• Not too shabby 👌🏼

• That's a nice place to be in. You know not shrek come to life but also not I will stalk you so you know watch out

• Lel is it a good stalk or a bad stalk? Juz eat meh alrdy instead of stalken ur prey Dx

• I guess the bad stalker for me is someone who has surveillance of his "prey" 24/7 plus a wall/walls covered in their photos and they somehow know their preys blood type and what not. The good harmless stalker is the one tha on occasion stalks your social media but nothing too creepy. Lol

• I would surely give you a tap if you were near me. There is nothing wrong with you. It's the blind guys.. I think a specsavers job is in order

• Why are you typing like a sheltered Mormon?

• you look average but boys your age are to busy chasing the popular girls

• You are a doll. I'd ask you out. There must be something wrong with the guys where you live

• Wait wrong one you are completely. Dateable you should message me

• You are just 16 :D wait at least 2 years and watch out

• meh no body

• babe ill date you even tho you are 1000000 miles away :)

• you are such a beauty , i wonder why even you feel you are undatable?
    thats so silly of you.