Girls, Do you like this guys body better before or after?

So i came up to this transformation pic (left before right after) on some fitness page and i saw a huge discussion in comments arguing was he better before or now. They were mainly men commenting and i really want to hear what girls think,
Basically what he did is just loose some weight he didn't actually build muscle or anything

• Before
    65% (30)
  • After
    35% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose before. After is super defined, which is fine but I think he looks better before. He looks great rite way though so he should do what he wants.
    By the way I think it's cool when someone's abs aren't perfectly aligned. I think it's super cool actually

What Girls Said 12

• Before looks healthier and meatier.

• I'm so glad you asked this! The before is good and the after is good as long as his legs aren't so muscular that they look creepy. The abs seem slightly too toned for my liking though. Don't get me wrong, a guy having abs is great, but I don't want them to try to sculpt 5 million little detailed lined onto their abdomen. But again, both the before and after are great!

• In the before picture, he looks cute, fit and healthy. In the after picture... he looks smugger, but the body-type... He looks half-starved, which is unattractive AND excessively... cut, I guess? which is ALSO something I'm not attracted to.

• Wow for some reason I like before more. He looks soft and firm. I like that shit.

• I dunno. I prefer guys with a little chubs on them. But a lot of girls probably disagree with that.

• Before, after looks unnatural to me.

• I'm not a fan of the veiny arms, but the abs look yummy.

• Before. After is too much.

• I personally think that the before looks better.

• I like before better 😊🌸

• I like after more, but I'd prefer a guy who's somewhere in between tbh

• I prefer before, I don't like guys with too much muscles, they scare me