What is my nationality?

What is my nationality?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• The Republic of Gorgeous.

• Algerian..

• Brazilian!

• you look to be probably Lebanese definitely Arab / Latin though

• It's too hard to tell with the filter

• Brazilian?

• Argentina😋

• Colombian?

• So you're Arab and Latina? You asked "What is my nationality"! Neither Arab or Latin represent one nation. "Nationality" meaning the country of which you are a born or naturalized citizen. There are many Arab states/nations as well as many Latin countries. So I ask you. What is your nationality?

It amazes me how few people know the difference between race and ethnicity, erhniicity and nationality, race and culture, race and skin color, ethnicity and culture, and culture and heritage. Granted, they sometimes overlap and sometimes ethnicity and nationality can be synonymous - sometimes, but you asked about nationality and agreed with an answer of two ethnicities neither of which are nationalities. smh

• Chinese, Japanese

• Well your nationality could be anything, I'd guess your ethnicity to be most likely Turkish or Georgian or Armenian, somewhere around there, but it really could be anywhere from France to Uzbekistan. but not far north or south of that line.

What Girls Said 2

• Brazil, USA, Spain, Dominican republic, middle eastern... Canadian

• I take it you don't know it. How the fuck am I supposed to know such a thing when even you don't fucking know it?