How important are 'body types' in terms of attraction to you?

Just as the title question asks; How important are body types to you in terms of initial attraction? What I'm referring to is:

Assuming intellect, charm, personality, etc are present across the board;

Girls, would you prefer to go out on a date with a guy whose face was handsome but, he was a bit overweight?

Or,

Would you prefer to go out on a date with a guy who had an ok face but, whose body was your exact preference?

Guys, would you prefer to go out on a date with a girl who had an ok face but, whose body was your exact preference?

Or,

Would you prefer to go out on a date with a girl whose face was pretty but, she was a bit overweight?

• Girls; handsome/overweight
  • Girls; ok face/nice body
  • Guys; pretty/overweight
  • Guys; ok face/nice body

Most Helpful Girl

• It could go either way - as long as the weight isn't past the point that I can find attractive and/or I don't find the guy's face completely unattractive. Or a combination of both. Ideally, I guess I'd be with a guy with an ok face an ok body and ok personality than one who was stellar in one area but lacking dramatically in another. I'm sort of in the same boat of being very "ok" and not stellar myself. Ha, ha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough call but I think face more important

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer skinny guys, ok face or handsome but mainly the skinny guys. I'm not attracted to muscle or flab. Chubby is okay but I'm not attracted to it

• Face is more important but being overweight will make an impact on your face.

• Face is more important.

What Guys Said 1

• Face is priority, to me. Even if she's got the body of a goddess, if I don't find her face pleasant to look at, the rest just isn't the same for me.