Guys, If your girlfriend had lip gloss/ lip stick on her tooth would you tell her?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• yes because she's my girlfirend and I would want her to tell me if my shirt is untucked or if my tie is off. its cute

What Guys Said 20

• Yes. I don't want people to give her (or us) an uncomfortable stare. And it will be embarrassing if some stranger mentions it. If someone snaps a picture then it could go online.

• Yes, I've that before and she was like "Oh, thanks, no one ever tells me that :)"

• Yeah - Don't see why not?

• Depends on how much fun I can have with it

If she starts getting some funny looks from people, I I'll probably wait a while before I tell her

• Yes I would. My girlfriend hates having anything on her teeth and when she found out she would murder me if I knew and didn't say anything. She checks her teeth after every meal haha >.>

• I tell anyone I know if they have something in between or on their teeth.

• Of course I would tell her.

• God yes. It's so gross. Some women I've dated in the past really had this problem a lot and I was just like SERIOUSLY? Do you not see that red streaks across your teeth or feel it for that matter?

• Yeah just dont make a scene out of it, let her and only her know, and do it discretely, as a friend

• Yuppers, common decency

• Of course -

• Of course!!,,,,,, why not?,,,,,,,,_ I'll tell her in such a way (or clean it myself), so that nobody else may know it.,,,,,,,,,,

• Yes I would tell her

• I currently have told my girlfriend twice now lol

• Yes, I probably would

• Of course. Hell, I'd be the one to wipe it and tell her she's beautiful

• Sure would

• I would ask her to apply on more, but only on lips

• Yes and I hope she would thank me for telling her

• that dosnt make any sense. of course i will tell her