Guys, If your girlfriend had lip gloss/ lip stick on her tooth would you tell her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes because she's my girlfirend and I would want her to tell me if my shirt is untucked or if my tie is off. its cute

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Yes. I don't want people to give her (or us) an uncomfortable stare. And it will be embarrassing if some stranger mentions it. If someone snaps a picture then it could go online.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've that before and she was like "Oh, thanks, no one ever tells me that :)"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah - Don't see why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much fun I can have with it

If she starts getting some funny looks from people, I I'll probably wait a while before I tell her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. My girlfriend hates having anything on her teeth and when she found out she would murder me if I knew and didn't say anything. She checks her teeth after every meal haha >.>

0|0
    0|0
  • I tell anyone I know if they have something in between or on their teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would tell her.

0|0
    0|0
  • God yes. It's so gross. Some women I've dated in the past really had this problem a lot and I was just like SERIOUSLY? Do you not see that red streaks across your teeth or feel it for that matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah just dont make a scene out of it, let her and only her know, and do it discretely, as a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Yuppers, common decency

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course -

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course!!,,,,,, why not?,,,,,,,,_ I'll tell her in such a way (or clean it myself), so that nobody else may know it.,,,,,,,,,,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would tell her

0|0
    0|0
  • I currently have told my girlfriend twice now lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I probably would

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Hell, I'd be the one to wipe it and tell her she's beautiful