Guys didn't ask me out in high school?

Was it the rat? (This is an old pic. from when I was still in school.)
Guys didn't ask me out in high school?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL... Well, you are definitely cute enough to have dated in high school and maybe for some immature boys, the rat might have been an issue (not for me), BUT, for a certain generation (forgive my laughing) that picture is very reminiscent of the 1971 thriller movie "Willard" and it's 1973 sequel "Ben".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG64o0hJTLg

• It's the original series! And they used the same actors to voice their characters :-).

• Almost. Filmation Studios which made Star Trek (The Animated Series) was famous for being cheap, so they didn't hire Walter Koenig (Chekov) and replaced the navigator character with a 3-legged alien named Arex
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arex_(Star_Trek)
      and another feline female alien character named M'Ress

What Guys Said 18

• You're probably peculiar to some guys and seem weird to them, the guys who would've dated you were probably too shy to ask you. As you get older you realize some of those peculiar things people are into really are not that weird and just what make them unique. Remember to smile :)

• I like rats, they are very misunderstood.

• "Was it the rat?"

Hilarious

• Umm that's pretty disgusting. If it were me, I'd say it was definitely the rat. Nothing about having a rat crawling on a girl is sexy. I mean nothing.

• She was very clean, I didn't have her running around on me all the time, just to pose for this picture. The rat comment was just ment to be funney.

• I doubt it, if we went to the same school I probably would have asked you out.

• If that's really a rat, then maybe. But you are cute. I'm guessing guys were shy.

• Yup, she's really a rat, she loved having her picture taken.

• Some guys may have thought you were strange having a rat as a pet.

• The one pet every one knew me for was a southern flying squirrel. I also had fish tanks, a teddy bear hamster, and a Chinese hamster. My parents called my room a zoo.

• A pet rat wouldn't keep me from liking a girl

• Nah I think it's cute you love all sorts of animals. Some people are just late bloomers.

• The rat is creepy

• She was the best pet I ever had.

• I guess it's a good thing my husband didn't see it that way. His family had a couple of rats when he was younger. Rats are so misunderstood.

• I'm happy you're happy

• I would have asked you out just because of the rat, you're pretty anyways. Maybe they were in the closet gays?

• Probably because you have a mouse on your shoulder?

• My kind of woman I would of ;-)

• Is the rat because you're Jewish?

• I would have if you showed interest in me. Alas, i went through highschool alone ;-;

• Yeah dude; ditch the rat.

• She died a few months before my wedding day, complications from a stroke.

• You just weren't attractive enough, get over it.

• Beauty is on the inside.

• I didn't ask any girls out in High School becasue we weren't interested in the same things and I didn't want a connection when I went to college. I basically didn't want to deal with the drama.

• I was into sci-fi, I stayed away from the girls (way too much drama), and I was always looking to get an a in class.

• I had a 3.65 GPA and even higher in college (I dual enrolled). I like playing computer games like age of empires, freelancer, my brother got me into minecraft, and my boyfriend (now my husband) got me into runescape.

• My grades didn't matter. I got a National Merit scholarship.

• I'm sorry, I can't find the rat in that picture. Every time I look I get drawn in by those crazy eyebrows.

What Girls Said 4

• I really want a rat! I'm still trying to convince my parents but I figure that if I paste them for long enough they'll finally give in... hopefully xD

• Look up pet rat trick on YouTube, they are very smart. It's like having a tiny dog, you can even litter train them! :-) she was the best pet I've had, very clean. Male rats tend to be a little more snugly than females.

• Yeah, I've already done heaps of research on them but my dad doesn't want them in his house because of the smell and my my I think just doesn't like them. One day though.

• Litter training and frequent cage cleaning helps with the smell. My mom didn't want a rat, my dad didn't mind. My little cousin used to come over all the time and ask to hold the rat. After a while my mom was ok with her (the rat), my mom would go into my room while I was at school and feed my rat bananas through the cage bars.

• no idea why... but i think you are cute

• I don't get it

• OMG I ALWAYS WANTED A RAT

• They are amazing pets, very sweet. You can litter train and teach them tricks like a dog. They do better when put in pairs (of the same sex if you don't want a whole rat family).