Do you truly believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? I. e. Everyone is beautiful regardless of personality or looks?

Would someone with a bad looking outer appearance and bad attitude still exude beauty?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna be blunt and say what most people won't dare say. Looks matter to EVERYONE. people want the hottest mate possible with the least sacrifices to good traits in personality.

Hot dude (chick) with bad attitute nope

ugly dudeChick) with a great personality... maybe not

Cute guy/girl with and okay eprsonality, BINGO

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• This is all you need to know:
    Twilight Zone _ Eye of the Beholder
    www.dailymotion.com/.../xx7fw4_twilight-zone-eye-of-the-beholder_shortfilms

(Rod Serling's opening narration)
    Suspended in time and space for a moment, your introduction to Miss Janet Tyler, who lives in a very private world of darkness, a universe whose dimensions are the size, thickness, length of a swath of bandages that cover her face. In a moment we'll go back into this room and also in a moment we'll look under those bandages, keeping in mind, of course, that we're not to be surprised by what we see, because this isn't just a hospital, and patient 307 is not just a woman. This happens to be the Twilight Zone, and Miss Tyler, with you, is about to enter it.

(Rod Serling's closing narration)
    Now the questions that come to mind. Where is this place and when is it? What kind of world where ugliness is the norm and beauty the deviation from that norm? You want an answer? The answer is, it doesn't make any difference. Because the old saying happe

• (Rod Serling's closing narration)
      Now the questions that come to mind. Where is this place and when is it? What kind of world where ugliness is the norm and beauty the deviation from that norm? You want an answer? The answer is, it doesn't make any difference. Because the old saying happens to be true. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, in this year or a hundred years hence, on this planet or wherever there is human life, perhaps out amongst the stars. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Lesson to be learned... in The Twilight Zone.

• There was one girl in highschool that i had a crush on, most others thought she didn't look that good, but for whatever reason I always thought she looked amazing. Turns out she had a great personality too.

• Yeah I think your perception of beauty is perceived by your own criteria in things like personality/looks ratio.

• Yes, I do believe that. There are some ladies that fit into guys definition of beautiful but a lot of times my friends or I find certain ladies attractive whIle the others do not.

• Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I believe beauty is only skin deep though so looks can only be beautiful and not personality. Not everyone is beautiful.

• As einstein said... there is no good or bad, no true or false, no right or wrong, no ugly or beautiful, everything is perspective and changes with the change of observer.

• Sound logic...

• Ikr " Some people are dumber than a lightbulb " - Thomas Edison

• Lol, seriously?

• Everything is relative, but there is such thing as universally beautiful.

Some dudes may be more attracted to cuntish women and some dudes may find that ugly bint hot.

• As long as the woman have a good personality and treat me right. She is beautiful in my eyes.

• No, I feel like I'm pretty much ugly to most girls

• Yes beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I fell in love with 3 girls that my friends told me look like unpolished old shoes.

• Not at all. You can only partially get away with having a bad attitude if you are pretty attractive. Even then it only flys for so long

• Beauty begins from the inside.

• no fo course not

• Beauty is skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone.

• No some people are just not attractive. I mean have you been to Walmart?

• Yeah, I have been to Walmart. If that is the case, I probably fit the bill, then.

• Unless you haven't showered in the last three months, are morbidly obese, and look like someone pissed in your cereal every moment of the day I doubt you fit the bill.

What Girls Said 3

• I believe it is - everyone has different taste although I believe that there are people who are generally perceived as more attractive than others, but anyhow there will always be someone who will not find that person attractive. A good example would be celebrities. I think some people will say that Kim Kardashian (for instance) is the most beautiful woman on this planet while others will say she looks just horrendous. Thats how people's tastes differ.

• there's inner beauty in everybody... a bad attitude is never beautiful but everyone's appearances are beautiful in their own way whether 1 person only thinks it or 1000 people do :)

• Yes, I do. :)