Why is that women with massive butts are short?

For example Kim Kardashian, Vida Guerra and Melyssa Ford.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Because their fat can't expand throughout their whole body considering they aren't tall... It has to go somewhere.

• I don't really know😀

• No I have a big butt and I'm 5ft7
    36-28-45

• Gravity pulls them down

• One of our basketball players at our school had a big butt and she was 5ft 8in

• It's easier to gain weight when your short..

• Fuck, *You're.. I'll go kill myself now-.-'

What Guys Said 7

• Use your brain man. the shorter the girl, the less SPACE the fat on her body has to be distributed evenly, right? Same can be said as to why most #tall guys don't have STACKED bodies. It's usually because their bodies can #Hold/distribute the fat around their bodies better <3

• Cause they went to a voodoo witch doctor and traded some height for some booty.

• Don't know, but it doesn't bother me any. I like bigger backsides and I love short women. *shrugs*

• Because their butts are able to look bigger in comparison with everything else

• they can not able to carry it :)

• Really? All the huge butt women you've seen in your luff are short? You've never seen a large, taller woman with a huge butt? Or are yuu just going by what you see on TV?