Am I too fat for a bikini :( ?

The only one I have is from last year, so it's tight. My dad says it makes me look like a slut because my boobs got bigger and it doesn't cover them all that well.

It makes me feel super self conscious because everyone always says fat girls shouldn't wear one, and I know I'm not exactly fit.. :/

I don't know what to do because I don't have the time OR money to go buy a new one, and we're going on vacation tomorrow.
Am I too fat for a bikini :( ?

Most Helpful Guy

• People who say 'fat people shouldn't wear blah blah' are only judging 'bigger' people because of their own insecurities.

And from the picture... You're not fat if anything you're slightly chubby.

I'd love to see you in a bikini.

Ignore those pathetic idiots

1 last thing... Nice boobies

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever swimsuit you wear your boobs are going to look big because that is what they are - big boobs. Be proud of them!
    I think that swimsuit looks good on you - you should point out a skimpy bikini to your dad and tell him you could be wearing something far more revealing and you are not so back off... here is an example:

www.google.com.au/search

What Guys Said 28

• Your current suit looks great on you. You should wear what makes you comfortable. Your dad or whoever can say what he/she wants.

• Go and enjoy your vacation. Wear what you want and what you feel comfortable in. If you want to wear your bikini, then do so! You are not too fat!!

Now where's my plane ticket...

• You are not fat - Your boobs have just grown - You will be fine in a bikini

• You can wear whatever the f- you want. You aren't going to though, because if you had that confidence, you wouldn't be asking this question. It doesn't matter what people will say here, you are still going to feel self conscious, and spend your holiday worrying about how you look rather than just enjoying the fact you're on a holiday. Just wear whatever you feel best in.

• First off this is not a bikini. Secondly based solely on this picture you would not be too fat for a bikini, and absolutely not too fat for the swim suit in the picture! My wife has large boobs and there are a lot of times you can't completely cover them when they are big. The top is covering plenty so no reason to worry or to get a new suit.

• I'm not normally this blunt but stick with a one piece till you trim down a bit

• You could wear a bikini.
    You have boobs and more guys eyes won't drop below that point. lol.

• Those are massive.. real yum... um.. so ya.. no you would look good in bikini.

• No way it looks sexy

• u looking hot in this bikini dont worry

• You will be sexy in a bikini :D

• All i'm going to say is
    congrats. you have what millions and millions of women would kill for.

i know im late but still..

• Just wear what makes you feel good sod what everyone else says

• I always say, where what you want... your on vacation, enjoy!

• You father says you look a slut? Jesus christ... wtf father...

• you're not fat just have large norks A bikini will be fine just as long as the top fits reasonably

• Yes you are too fat for a bikini

• Big boobs look nice in bikinis

• No. go for it.

• seems fit
    dont worry

• your boobs have grown. just do situps and squats and you'll look perfect in a bikini

• i love huge boobs like yours!!:)

• You are not fat. Besides, your boobs are so awesome that all the guys will be drooling over them.

• Go for it! Those boobs... wow...

• nopes you are not fat at all.. you are normal to me...

• Have you got a older sister that would have an opinion

• I don't know about that but you're hot!

• those are some big ass tits ;)

What Girls Said 16

• Wow, shame on your dad for saying something like that. Having obvious breasts doesn't make you a slut.
    I say wear it! Don't let his opinion get you down. If you feel good in it then you'll rock it no matter what.

• your huge boobs will slim you down but you may find it hard to get a better top that will support you

• Well first of all, wear whatever you like and feel comfortable in. your question is quite subjective though. What is the reason you wanna wear a bikini? Do you feel more comfortable in one? do you wanna show off your body? Are you gonna look like a model in one, of course not. The pic you posted is not a good one to determine what you would look like in a bikini. All I can tell is you have big boobs and are chunky. Woudn't it be more logical to post a pic of you in a bikini?

• No... You're curvey... You look fine. Enjoy your youth!

• I think it looks great. My friend said he would be all over you if he saw you at the beach. LoL. He loves girls with your body type. Do you have another photo.

• you have square hips so you store fat on your chest and stomach. it means that when you're thin you look great - right now you're carrying a bit of extra weight but its mostly in the chest. a one piece would look stunning on you as you have a great top shape but id remove focus from your middle. at the end of the day you're not fat, you carry some extra weight in your torso though, so i'd stay away from a classic bikini (stomach baring) an go with what you wore in the pic instead - looks good!

• Wear what makes you happy. You're not out there to impress a bunch of people. You'll be on vacation, so it's alright to unwind and relax. Chilllll

• Can't judge. You should have posted a pic with the bikini on to give a good judgement.

• that is my bikini? I just can't wear one that doesn't cover my stomach.

• OK. Then I don't see a problem. I covers well and your body still has good proportions.

• ur not so fat i bet tht bikini will suit u but not the long one coz if u wear the long one u will look fat and for such a good breast u need to wear micro bikini it will suit u a lot anyway whts ur breast size

• You look good it's just a lot of cleavage

• Just be you either way.

• No your too busty.

• maybe try a tankini xxx

• Yes, you're too fat for a bikini. And your dad is a douche for calling you a slut; shame on him.

• That's not a bikini though. But you're fine, you would be fine in a bikini too.

• Nobody's too fat for bikini. You're beautiful as you are