Glasses for round face?

can you give me some pictures for glasses for my round face? i need a new glasses and i don't know which shape should i wear.

Most Helpful Guy

• Things to avoid for people with round faces...
    --Round glasses. Aka the Harry Potter style.
    --Oversized frames.

Things recommended...
    --Rectangle glasses
    --Square glasses
    --Wayfarer
    --Aviator

---THE BOTTOM LINE---
    You want to pick something with bolder kind of angles. You don't want something to round on a round face.

---More stuff---
    And here is a website to help you search through and get a personal match on types (through about a 10 question quiz). It is a good website to go to because it will let you pick out what style you like through questions like "What clothes do you like? Which of these is your favorite purse? What do you do on the weekend?"
    http://www.lenscrafters.com/lc-us/personal-style

Something like this...
    www.dalix.com/.../cla2032-black.jpg

Some other choices...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6472e16132.jpg

What Guys Said 4

• square or eliptical for a round face don't go for round ones as they will make your face look out of proportion

• 0|0
  • Have you tried contacts? Getting them was one of the best decisions I ever made, and was a huge confidence booster.

• yeah my mom wears contacts but it's kinda freaking me out when she put it in her eyes and take it out haha

• You get used to it after the few weeks though. I hardly even notice they are there.

• thanks for your opinion! i'll think about it :)

• If you're asking goggles then aviator by ray ban are the best.

What Girls Said 2

• I need to see how round is ur face. Lol.
    I have round face too, and I use glasses square shape to adjust my round cheek.

• Go to a professional optician. They are trained for that.