There are lots of women who has stretch marks but how do guys feel about this? using honest opinions?

• Disgusted ๐Ÿ˜ท
    0% (0)11% (3)7% (3)Vote
  • Love it๐Ÿ˜
    13% (2)19% (5)17% (7)Vote
  • I don't care๐Ÿ˜’
    67% (10)70% (19)69% (29)Vote
  • Other (comment your answer)
    20% (3)0% (0)7% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• As I get older and date / interact with woman in my age group it's kind of par for the course. I mean unless you really, really pay attention and take care of your body you're just going to get them. It doesn't really bother me at all. I mean if you're obese and have stretch marks yeah that's kind of gross; but you're a normal body/frame and get them in some spots; meh it happens.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys have stretch marks too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• She has stretch marks, big deal. Gives me something to trace with my finger at least.

I honestly wouldn't care though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, 9 times out of 10 we don't even notice them unless the woman points them out, and even then, we don't really care.

1|0
    0|0
  • This question gets asked a lot and most men don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • it does not matter

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it...

0|0
    0|0
  • am indifferent to it on a girl in general... and in fact will love it if it is on MY girl :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have too many holes caised by acne on my face !
    Hey you are lucky but me :((((

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Guys generally don't care. I have stretch marks on my hips and thighs and my boyfriend doesn't give a damn. You should also remember that guys get stretch marks too - my boyfriend has them vertically covering his back from growth spurts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of them don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • i just recently got my first stretchmarks on my hips... and i love them:) there are birthmarks, and these are my lifemarks. we get them from growing up, we'll get them when we have children, when we age. they stand as a reminder of how far we've come. if there is ever a man who thinks these are not something to be proud of, then he is not worth any woman's time
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1c7bb33a37.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I think MOST guys don't care but few do

1|0
    0|0