What do you think of beauty spots?

I have a beauty spot near my mouth and I always forget its there, do guys usually think of them as weird or could they be endearing?
What do you think of beauty spots?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called beauty spot for a reason, I think it looks really good. I don't really care too much, I notice it and think it's cool, that's it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• That's cute!

• It adds character and uniqueness to a girl I remember a girl I liked had one and I could never forget her lol

• its real good bro.

• It looks great on you.

• Cute. Don't worry about it.

• Beauty spots can be very attractive and yours is

• I Think it is both sexy and charming actually

• I think you are just gorgeous and that beauty spot is nothing you should worry about. :)

• Beauty spots are awesome

• Looks nice to me. You're lips truly make the picture though; those are straight perfection. 10 out of 10

• its weird and whats that black spot on ur skin?

• You are kidding right?

• nah but LOL my bad! saw a spot on your mouth thoyght that was the spot! LOL sorry! my bad!

• Haha clever

What Girls Said 4

• I like them. I have a shit ton of them. Mine are all flat, though.

• Cute. Do people actually notice them though? I am sure people will notice your mouth more.

• Yeah thats what I wonder too, if I forget about them maybe they are just there and pass unnoticed

• Beauty spots can be beautiful sometimes
    crackmagazine.net/.../985A82951.jpg

• I think they're cute especially near the mouth or just below the eye on the top of the cheekbone, a lot of people even draw them on to make it look like they have a beauty mark Marilyn Monroe for example..