Guys, what body type do you think is attractive (example: Curvy, Skinny...)?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• In order of attractiveness:

1. Average. Not skinny, not fat, no crazy muscles, just average build and proper height to weight proportion.

2. Curvy. Perhaps it's the cave man part of my brain but an hourglass / curvy frame is quite appealing.

3. Skinny. I put this last only because girls that truly consider themselves skinny these days are usually underweight, or at least that's how I perceive it. Now can a woman be skinny and attractive; absolutely, but I find it more attractive to have a more average frame.

What Guys Said 20

• 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../body.jpg

Based on this chart, 1-5 and 8 are all fine. The others are too extreme. I suspect most men would agree, though there are guys of all different tastes, and some will prefer women that I don't.

• anything that is healthy is pretty damn attractive.

• Curvy pear-shaped. By far.
    However, I've seen some girls that pulled of skinny really well and would be totally fine with it as well if I thought she looked really good skinny. Just as long as she's healthy, I'm game.

• Anywhere between average/normal to athletically feminine. That includes thick or big boned girls.
    Not anorexic - not obese
    I'm assuming that you meant girl bodies.

• I love chubby women with big boobs and a full bum. There's a difference between chubby and curvy and I definitely love chubby.

w.boobpedia.com/butler/images/6/66/SophiaA1.jpg

• Half akinny half curvy. There was this girl that was skinny but she had wide hips and a big butt. Too me that is the ideal body. Just my two cents.

• All body types that aren't obese or pencil-thin

• The body type that the girl comes in.

• Curvy is when it makes an actual curve in body, Like big boobs going to small waist ending with big ass. That's curvy, Not those McDonald rolls people think nowadays is baha so if that's your definition too. Yeah curvy

• Fit like the pic below, but curvy, skinny, athletic, and average are also fine, as long as her stomach is relatively flat or flatish

• If its to have sex with anything but not fat I'm not into big girls. But a women to date I prefer them skinnier with curves between 5'3 and 5'7 I'm 5'9

• Fit/Toned/Sporty/Athletic

• skinny of course

• Skinny, if the skinny complexion if natural and not forced.

• Curvy is my favorite!

• a fit athletic girl turns me on every time

• I find skinny to be the best looking with A cup breasts and a small butt.

• Normal is good.

• Curvy. As in Nicki Minaj curvy

• I find curvy type the most attractive. Not skinny but not fat :)