Which picture do you like the most?

by the way I know that the dress is quite short, it's because I was going to the beach after this picture was taken so please do not comment upon that, I just want to know your opinions on the pictures.
Which picture do you like the most?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why the hell is everyone bashing this girl for putting sexy pics here? So what if she is 16. She is not a child, she is a young woman that is finding her sexuality and its normal. She isn't nude, she isn't meeting anyone. I see nothing inappropriate here.

• Yes she is, I got that. So what? She is a woman and she looks sexy. If you can't see that you are blind. The only reason this is an issue is because lawmakers deemed 18 as age of consent. 100 years ago it was common for 16 year olds to get married and have kids. I'd personally never touch her because of the laws but I'm also tired of people being so touchy on the subject.

• In some european countries the AoC is 13, 14, 15 or 16 so I don't see a problem with this at all

What Guys Said 17

• Of the 3 - The first one is best

• It looks like you're at a very nice place but
    rs524.pbsrc.com/.../Banana_Chris_Hansen.gif~c200

• @missnowhere she back? :/

• pic 3 is naicee

• i don't know , they're all look the same to me, same rich.

• whoever took the pictures needs to learn how to use the light to their advantage. You are too well backlit and it spoils the art of the pictures. The camera is looking straight into a bright, high colour temperature sky

• I like the last one the most but I don't think a 16 year old should be posting pictures like that

• It's kind of revealing for a 16 year old

• The third picture

• I guess I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say. Like, the picture itself, or?

• looking sexy

• The top picture👍

• average girl

• #3, your face looks goofy in the first 2

• i like the second one more

• The first/top one.

• First one sexy feet.

What Girls Said 11

• 1,3 are the best. But the first is better because except from your body (that is gorgeous) , your face expression is sweet with that smile you know. So that's why i would reject the third:good body but in the first picture better face+(body).

• First one looks very good

• You are gorgeous girl. Don't let anyone tell you anything different than that!

• The last one is the best... The other to aren't that great because we can't see your face so it kinda defeats the purpose while you're looking away in the last one looking into the horizon or something... It's mysterious and the best.

• You look a loooot like my little sister😳 and the 1 pic looks the best

• I love the first one.!

• Oh my god you're so pretty!!! And you're 16!!! I'm 16 too except I look more like a 12 year old XD. Stunning body by the way. Genetics has truly blessed you.

• 3rd
    1st
    2nd
    All are great shots though and it's a lovely dress

• 3 looks fun

• I want to be at the beach in the background of the pics!!! That's what caught my attention!!

• 3rd picture for the win!
    I gotta ask, are you latina?