Suppose there is a girl/ guy who is a solid 10. they get braces. what are they now?

0|0
4|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If they were a solid 10 before then why would they need braces?

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe their teeth weren't visibly crooked unless you pry their jaw open

What Guys Said 16

• I would think still a ten. There are a lot of people that can rock braces where they still look attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • The rating system is not standard - People react differently to braces - With braces think of the beautiful smile afterwards but while you wear them, they wouldn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would a solid 10 get braces? if he/she's getting braces, then he/she probably has an overbite which is unattractive. So he/she can't be a 10 in the first place. Let's say 9,5 before braces --> 9 with braces --> 10 after removing braces (maybe after 2 years or so)

0|0
    0|0
    • That sounds right. I just used ten as an example, to see how much most people thought it would go down

• Probably a 7. Depends on why they are the 10. I had braces for 2 years and never was in a relationship the whole time. Braces can never make you look better when you have them. The end result is worth it though. It lowers you for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on this "solid 10." in my opinion some girls can really pull off braces and some can't. Sometimes I've even found some girls more attractive with braces on

0|0
    0|0
  • Add 10 more to it and u will get ur answer

0|0
    0|0
  • still a 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Still at 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Still a solid 10 as the braces are only temporary

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the age, i have braces and i dont really rock them. getting them off in a month. It depends on their looks tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • An 11, because their teeth are going to be perfect when they come off. Plus I think braces are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Would still be a 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • He/she is still solid 10 i dont see anything bad in braces

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say a 6... for the time being anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Still a solid 10. A persons rating shouldn't decrease because of the braces but when they get them off theyre going from a 10 to an 11. I know a beautiful girl whose having her braces of soon. She looks stunning with them on. She's perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Some look better with braces some look worst. More than likely they'll still be a ten though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Still a 10. I wouldn't be disappointed if they got braces. I just hope that they'll take care of them and then will wait until they get them taken off! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Still a solid 10. Just because they have braces doesn't make them ugly all of a sudden.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0