Do I look datable to you?

Do I look datable to you?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• How to tell if your not attractive when ALL the girls say your not there type 😃... BUT
    Personally I think you're about a 5 now if you get contacts and maybe change your hair a little, you would probably look better. Right know you look kinda how do I put this... nerdy?
    I think you could look pretty good though... It looks like you have nice eyes:) hard to tell from the picture

Sorry I sounded rude at the beginning

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 8

• Your not my type but I'd date you if you had a nice sense of humour and a joy for living.

0|1
    0|1
  • You remind me of an ex, so yeah, if I was single, I would say you're datable.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're personality is much more important than looks when it comes to dating and im being super duper serious, but still in my opinion you look good! next time just upload a clearer picture of yourself with a smile! lol just make girls feel that you're an approachable and kind person but at the same time be confident. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm you're young

1|0
    0|0
  • you look alright

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not my type personally but im sure you would be to other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay. I would think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a pic :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You look fine might rethink camera angle maybe get a friend to take a shot from a couple of feet

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya that pic sucks

• If you are the right series of photo maybe your blonde friend can take a pic

• Do a lot of people know we posted at the same time.

by the way, we met on this site. We don't live near each other.

• I wouldn't date you.

But I also don't think I'm the target demographic.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ya lol. I should've asked just girls

• You kinda look like azneyeswhite dragon.

Yeah your about average 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hay Brody I'm gonna give you some tips get a better haircut start working out find hobbies to boost your zest for life and build your confidence so you can get women

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not gay but ditch the glasses, add swag, you might have better luck

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date girls but my opinion is to cut down that horse mane you got, just tighten it up a bit and you should do fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope no gurls would date you sorry... telling you the truth... its better than lying to you innit fam?

0|0
    0|0
    • How do u know? I've dated girls b4. O. K. only one.